Trump and Cotton planning crack down on legal immigration

I'd ban immigration to this country for the next ten years. We have more than enough people in America right now. We don't need any more.

I'd ban immigration to this country for the next ten years. We have more than enough people in America right now. We don't need any more.
I agree that a moratorium on work and student visas is in the best interests of the USA. There's too many unemployed and underemployed people here and foreign students, especially from Asia, are filling up limited seats in our universities.

Traitor Tehran Tom.

Tehran Tom is to Iran as Trump is to Russia.

I don't agree. The student visas allow our colleges to be the best in the world by attracting the smartest youth and most ambitious. We just have to make sure they're vetted properly and we give them incentives to stay here by granting them residency or other permanent visas. It's to our advantage when an individual that this country has invested so much in their education is given incentives to stay here and build businesses and other organizations that contribute to the American economy. The U.K. has a similar program called "highly skilled migrant". That's exactly what Trump has said he wants to do. We want the best and the brightest, not those that are undereducated or not skilled enough and will have a difficult time surviving in the US, eventually becoming a burdon to the system.

Forum List

Back