Trump admits he knowingly employed a con man in 'The Art Of The Deal'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
take a look at this...

"Irving was one of the greatest bullshit artists i've ever met. my insurance agent told me: "Donald, this guy is a con man". It turned out Irving had done all sorts of con jobs and swindles, and he'd often been in trouble with the law. I used to kid Irving: 'We'll pay you $50,000 and all you can steal.' And he would act all upset. i figure he managed to steal another $50,000 a year. Even so, I was probably getting a bargain. there was something called the funeral fund, where all my workers contributed to buy flowers for anyone they knew who'd died, and Irving stole the funeral fund!"

Last edited:
Nothing new under the sun. The politic class and their goons have been doing this for year. Someone honest enough to say "politics is a dirty business" comes along and now the "we want" crowd is all upset?

Nothing new under the sun. The politic class and their goons have been doing this for year. Someone honest enough to say "politics is a dirty business" comes along and now the "we want" crowd is all upset?
this was before Trump got into politics, genius

take a look at this...

"Irving was one of the greatest bullshit artists i've ever met. my insurance agent told me: "Donald, this guy is a con man". It turned out Irving had done all sorts of con jobs and swindles, and he'd often been in trouble with the law. I used to kid Irving: 'We'll pay you $50,000 and all you can steal.' And he would act all upset. i figure he managed to steal another $50,000 a year. Even so, I was probably getting a bargain. there was something called the funeral fund, where all my workers contributed to buy flowers for anyone they knew who'd died, and Irving stole the funeral fund!"
Better to have a con man working for us rather than against us.

Forum List

Back