Trump Admits He Is Not a Christian

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Q: Have you ever asked God for forgiveness?
Trump: No, I don't think so.

Well see him saying don't think so means yes. His denomination is Presbyterian I think. He keeps it to himself and can tell he does believe in God. Primarily because he is pro-life.

Correcting your errors and your pomposity is hilarious, yes.
Poor baby, Trump caught in yet another lie and your trying to change his diapers like a good worshipper.
Anybody on the Board know me to support Trump? I pointed out Weatherman's silliness above, and how his pomposity has been punctured and he is now

upload_2016-3-30_18-18-5.png

Like his followers trump is a kristian. He'll use that religion for gain, but other than that he couldn't tell a Roman from a Job, and he thinks Corinthians is fine leather in the Cordoba.

Trump said the bible is his favorite book. You are a RINO scumbag Weatherman.
Yeah, that's why he can't name one verse.
You can only do it because you're at a computer and can google one.
No surprise you lie because you like liars like Trump.
I'm actually a very devout Christian. I'll prove it ask me to quote any verse from the Bible.
Only Trump is more devout than you.

Didn't obama say he was a christian?

sigh.....

This one of those things where it is perfectly ok for a democrat to use religion (along with blacks, women, and whatever else they can) for political expediency, but it is not ok for someone running as a republican?

Is there anything the left is not hypocritical about? Anything? What? Name it.

I am a Kasich supporter.

We got Obama because there were too many like Henry supporting Mitt, which scared the crap out of common sense voters.

A friend of mine has been supporting Trump regardless, until the last two days.

He says that Trump displays "no common sense" and "little balance in character."

Absolutely right.

And when you have far right creep racists and homophobes like Theowl32 lying above, we get the same thing again: far right creeps poisoning the Republican well.

I'm actually a very devout Christian. I'll prove it ask me to quote any verse from the Bible.

if you were a Christian you wouldnt support gay marraige, abortion etc...

I know plenty of Christians who support gay marriage and abortion, and quite possibly whatever it is you mean by et cetera as well.

In your opinion.

Forum List

Back