Trump administration to announce final bump stock ban

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
The Trump administration plans to announce the long-anticipated federal rule officially banning bump stocks in the coming days, according to US officials familiar with the matter.

Under the new rule, bump stock owners would be required to destroy or surrender the devices to authorities. Members of the public will be given 90 days to turn in or otherwise discard their bump stocks, according to a source familiar with the final rule.

Here go the scoundrel now - Trump administration to announce final bump stock ban

He'd previously popped off about take guns first, then give due process later.

And don't forget that time he paraded the coppers around during one of his rallies talking about 'Nobody's messing with the guys", remember that?

Those guys, however will be keeping their bumpstocks. So, I guess Trump's technically right. Gosh. lol.

Thst will be the end of his re-election campaign. Gun owners voted for this guy as a means of self-protection. If he proves soft on that we will walk away en made.

He will slit his political throat with this decision.

98% of gun owners never heard of bump stocks before Las Vegas, don't have one, and don't care.

Does this mean that everyone must turn in all their jeans? :auiqs.jpg:

Thst will be the end of his re-election campaign. Gun owners voted for this guy as a means of self-protection. If he proves soft on that we will walk away en made.

He will slit his political throat with this decision.

Trump's set for life, he's at the bottom of my list of figs given as a person. The militarized enforcers have at times left a trail of blood during arms confiscations, though. Even here on the board we've read of those stories as they've been reported.

They're not what I'd call strictly limited anymore, Anathema. Ya know?

Perilous times are coming. They're practically already here.

Last edited:
The can't ban our belt loops, can they?

They might try it, though, I wouldn't put it past em, they do like us with our pants around our ankles, don't they? lol.

Good for Trump
Not that it actually accomplishes anything, but it finally corrects an administrative action (or lack of one) that made those things legal in the first place. Sure, manufacture a cheap piece of garbage that lets your AR perform like a machine gun and sell it to the public.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Trump's set for life, he's at the bottom of my list of figs given as a person. The militarized enforcers have at times left a trail of blood during arms confiscations, though. Even here on the board we've read of those stories as they've been reported.

They're not what I'd call strictly limited anymore, Anathema. Ya know?

Perilous times are coming. They're practically already here.

I didn’t say he wasn’t set for life. I suggested his time as POTUS wil end sooner than he’d like it to.

You mention that law enforcement has left a trail of blood over the years during gun confiscation. Mine will be adddd to it if/when they come. The difference - they will bleed as well; on my doorstep as well as many others.

I see it like Billy in his post number
98% of gun owners never heard of bump stocks before Las Vegas, don't have one, and don't care.

-----------------------------------------I see it like Billy sees it , no one I know cares about 'bump stocks' though I do not like the symbolism of Banning .

Not that it actually accomplishes anything, but it finally corrects an administrative action (or lack of one) that made those things legal in the first place. Sure, manufacture a cheap piece of garbage that lets your AR perform like a machine gun and sell it to the public.

Yeah, that makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense is why the automatic weapons are banned from civilians but not the police or military.

Yeah, that makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense is why the automatic weapons are banned from civilians but not the police or military.
-------------------------------------- of course , . government men or employees are better armed than the employers . Its been that way since 1934 and made worse by 'r. reagan' in 1984 .

The can't ban our belt loops, can they?

They might try it, though, I wouldn't put it past em, they do like us with our pants around our ankles, don't they? lol.

All you gotta do is keep your trigger finger solid and apply enough pressure to 'bump' the trigger no need for a belt loop.

I see it like Billy in his post number

-----------------------------------------I see it like Billy sees it , no one I know cares about 'bump stocks' though I do not like the symbolism of Banning .
first they came for bumpstocks, and I didnt care

next time they come for semi's,,,will you care then???

rights arent based on your feelings

Forum List

Back