Trump adds 6 times more jobs last two years then Obama’s last two..

Considering that the economy was not in the same situation when both started doesn't make the metric seem like Trump did more.He didn't. Trump started with a good economy unlike 2009 when Oblama took over. It is unfair to compare them together.
It is like saying the rocket flew faster the higher it went...Well duh...

For eight years under President Obama, the growing burden of government suppressed the economic recovery that should have followed the recession of 2008-09. Mr. Obama nonetheless has claimed responsibility for today’s boom, asking Americans in September to “remember when this recovery started.” Yet it wasn’t until President Trump took office that the economy surged. …The result is a rising tide that is lifting boats across every class and region of the country. …Today unemployment rests at 3.7%, near a 50-year low. Since the government began reporting the data, unemployment has never been as low as it is today for African-Americans, Latinos, Asians and people with only a high-school education.

It’s certainly good news that unemployment rates have dropped. But labor-force participation numbers still haven’t fully recovered—or even come close to fully recovering—so the data on jobs is not quite as impressive as it sounds.

That being said, Puzder has a compelling indictment of Obama’s performance:

During a typical recovery, the economy grows at a rate between 3% and 4%, and the Obama administration predicted such a surge in its 2010 midsession review. It never came. The “recovery” of those years often felt much like a recession.

Jobs created under Obama were mostly government jobs (paid by tax dollars). Jobs created by Trump were REAL jobs, paid for by an expanding economy. BIG DIFFERENCE.
This is NOT Obama's economy by any stretch of the imagination.

Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't it Obama that outsourced jobs overseas? Like China?
Wasn't it Obama that we went through more welfare state than any other Presidents? The Unemployment rate was staggering throughout his terms, right?
GW and Obama.

Considering that the economy was not in the same situation when both started doesn't make the metric seem like Trump did more.He didn't. Trump started with a good economy unlike 2009 when Oblama took over. It is unfair to compare them together.

For eight years under President Obama, the growing burden of government suppressed the economic recovery that should have followed the recession of 2008-09. Mr. Obama nonetheless has claimed responsibility for today’s boom, asking Americans in September to “remember when this recovery started.” Yet it wasn’t until President Trump took office that the economy surged. …The result is a rising tide that is lifting boats across every class and region of the country. …Today unemployment rests at 3.7%, near a 50-year low. Since the government began reporting the data, unemployment has never been as low as it is today for African-Americans, Latinos, Asians and people with only a high-school education.

It’s certainly good news that unemployment rates have dropped. But labor-force participation numbers still haven’t fully recovered—or even come close to fully recovering—so the data on jobs is not quite as impressive as it sounds.

During a typical recovery, the economy grows at a rate between 3% and 4%, and the Obama administration predicted such a surge in its 2010 midsession review. It never came. The “recovery” of those years often felt much like a recession.
Just like people were saying the boom under Clinton was because of Reagan...nothing new.
I had zero problems getting work nor did my wife...But then again I have worked through every recession since the mid 1970's,,,, are you not suppose to?

Wow, a syllogistic fallacy from hell!

Did you say Obama lol wht a joke hahah

Jobs created under Obama were mostly government jobs (paid by tax dollars). Jobs created by Trump were REAL jobs, paid for by an expanding economy. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't it Obama that outsourced jobs overseas? Like China?
Wasn't it Obama that we went through more welfare state than any other Presidents? The Unemployment rate was staggering throughout his terms, right?
GW and Obama.
Yes it started in the early 2000's but it is not unnatural for emerging markets to pull manufacturing closer to the market.

Just like people were saying the boom under Clinton was because of Reagan...nothing new.
I had zero problems getting work nor did my wife...But then again I have worked through every recession since the mid 1970's,,,, are you not suppose to?
Dot com boom was a technology boom.

Basic mathematics eh?

Dot com boom was a technology boom.
Yes, indeed and there would be a weed boom if they would let it happen.

GW and Obama.
Yes it started in the early 2000's but it is not unnatural for emerging markets to pull manufacturing closer to the market.
What emerging markets?
The US having access to cheaper goods was the intended Market, not the low wage Asian market.
That was just a Wall Street lie.

First Obama said Trump's policies would ruin the economy. Now he wants to take credit for it even though Trump's policies are the exact opposite.

Basic mathematics eh?
No you said Obama lol that’s funny hahah

Basic mathematics eh?
No it's Oblama for blaxploitation films.

Basic mathematics eh?
No it's Oblama for blaxploitation films.
Haha Obama

Forum List

Back