Trump 2024 - Victor Davis Hanson

That pathetic fool simps so hard for fat Donald
Guy used to be a brilliant author. His book on the Peloponnesian War is mandatory reading for history students.

But something happened along the way. Sad.

Guy used to be a brilliant author. His book on the Peloponnesian War is mandatory reading for history students.

I would question the information in that book now that I've seen the caliber of the fool who wrote it.

I would question the information in that book now that I've seen the caliber of the fool who wrote it.
It does look like his keen analysis of historical events is long behind him. But his earlier works are still the gold standard.

But, it is sad. More so, when he uses stupid terms like "Trump is the only president ever prosecuted in our history" etc.

Coming from a historian, who should know better, is mind-boggling.

Oh well - I guess, those little grey cells were overworked.

All educated Americans fear fascists like Donald and Ron and Vivek.
Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Libs sure you know what fascism is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?
Don’t these Berkeley mutants represent those “educated Americans” you purple hair weirdos always talk about?
IMG_1192.jpeg

Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?

Don’t these Berkeley mutants represent those “educated Americans” you purple hair weirdos always talk about?
View attachment 869404
You sure that ain't just a bunch of people arrested for meth?

More of those people use meth than not.

Also: Holy freakin' snowdrifts, Batman! I never seen such white people in my life! :auiqs.jpg:

I ain't bullshittin' ary a bit! :aargh:

I tell ya wut, that's a bunch of white people, and most are on meth.

Last edited:

View attachment 869404
So, you want us to judge if these are "mutants" based solely on how they appear? Since you "obviously" represent the non-mutant type - post your picture so we can come to a decision. Go.

So, you want us to judge if these are "mutants" based solely on how they appear? Since you "obviously" represent the non-mutant type - post your picture so we can come to a decision. Go.
“Educated Americans” NEVER look like circus side-show freaks like lefties do

“Educated Americans” NEVER look like circus side-show freaks like lefties do
Sure, so go ahead and post your picture to make us look bad. Go.

Unless...you are a coward. You're not a coward, are you?

Academic Snake

He writes about war but dodged the draft to chicken out of serving in his generation's war. Also, he wrote the ridiculous statement that Al Gore would have apologized to Japan for making it bomb Pearl Harbor. With all his book-learning, he couldn't predict the massive failures of Dodgin' Dubya's foreign policy

Forum List

Back