Trum p Says Don Lemon is Stupidest Man on the TV

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Don Lemon is pretty darned stupid, and I don't care what he is sitting on.

:D

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/trump...njWWiNvBYENh4qob-eWKaRDl-mqllHsctvaNjSFvgfXc0

“CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate ‘question’ that I was a racist, when in fact I am ‘the least racist person in the world,’” Trump tweeted.

“Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair, or is he too dumb (stupid} to understand that. No wonder CNN’s ratings (MSNBC’s also) have gone down the tubes — and will stay there until they bring credibility back to the newsroom. Don’t hold your breath!”

On Tuesday, Lemon asked Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar: “What do you say to those Trump voters who prioritize the economy over the president’s bigotry?” — a question that critics said showed a lack of objectivity.

The comment was just the latest time the president has referred to the CNN host as “dumb.”

“Don Lemon is a lightweight — dumb as a rock,” the president tweeted in 2016.
Trump is once again right, but why does he have to be so mean about it?

You gotta just love the guy....

impeachment-ha-ha-you-nutjobs-couldnt-even-stop-me-from-winning-your-rigged-election-trump.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/trump...njWWiNvBYENh4qob-eWKaRDl-mqllHsctvaNjSFvgfXc0

“CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate ‘question’ that I was a racist, when in fact I am ‘the least racist person in the world,’” Trump tweeted.

“Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair, or is he too dumb (stupid} to understand that. No wonder CNN’s ratings (MSNBC’s also) have gone down the tubes — and will stay there until they bring credibility back to the newsroom. Don’t hold your breath!”

On Tuesday, Lemon asked Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar: “What do you say to those Trump voters who prioritize the economy over the president’s bigotry?” — a question that critics said showed a lack of objectivity.

The comment was just the latest time the president has referred to the CNN host as “dumb.”

He’s not mean, he’s DIE-rect.

It's amazing how quickly CRCs and deplorables ask "how high?" when fat donnie tells them to jump.

Don Lemon is a negro and therefore open and eligible for attacks from our racist bigoted degenerate malicious serial liar President.

Don Lemon is a negro and therefore open and eligible for attacks from our racist bigoted degenerate malicious serial liar President.
Don lemon is a stupid jack ass. His race has nothing to do with it to anyone not a Democrat.

You guys make everything about race, and are the biggest organized group of racists on the planet.

It's amazing how quickly CRCs and deplorables ask "how high?" when fat donnie tells them to jump.
Lol, all Obama had to do is just nod, and you would start polishing his rod.

Lol, all Obama had to do is just nod, and you would start polishing his rod.

Nah! She's more a Hillary crotch gobbler!

You forgot he's a faggot.
I've been forced to live near homosexual negroes, it's not a good smell.

:puke:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back