True Fact.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by froggy, Jan 29, 2010.

1. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    No matter who's in office everybody's not gonna be satisfied with them, so quit whining and help make the best of it.

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,971
    By definition if it is a FACT it is true.

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    No

4. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8SZnDp214]YouTube - shutup and quit whining[/ame]

5. SlateRockwell

SlateRockwell Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I don't want to rain on your parade Froggy. Let's be honest. If it wasn't for what you call whining, We wouldn't be where we are at today. If we did not rebel against the British, You wouldn't be putting that video on this board right now. You would be hailing to royalty. I know what you meant, You are saying that even if Mccain was in office we wouldn't be happy. Now that's a FACT. We as the American people should never be content EVER! The poor African kids are starving and would die to be in our position right now. POOR AFRICAN KIDS! (Note: Sarcasm.) Maybe if the African people would whine and rebel from their government they would try to get a better life style. The FACT is they don't. F**K Africa! I live in the only country that I will ever want to live in. USA! You wanna know why I whine? Because I can. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,971
    Once again saying "true fact" is saying the same thing twice for no reason. A fact is by definition TRUE. Or it would not be a Fact.

7. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I'm just saying be like the ones who rebelled against the british they quit whining and took action and help america. Get off the whining excuse and take action to better america or join the rest of them and give it away.

8. SlateRockwell

SlateRockwell Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    If that is your messege, then that video is not the best of choice. The video you put on the post was one with the concept of "Be happy that you are not an African, and SHUTUP about the problems in America". I agree with you 100% that action means more than words. Froggy you are right on the button when you state that. Just check out the content of that very wacky video because it contradicts what you are saying. It says NO action at all. Just be content.

9. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Oh the vid was a joke to cal-gal.

10. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Seems like every time some brainwashed idiot bleats " GBA" things just get that much worse.
    The original America was great.The greatest ever.My great grandfather and grandfathers America.
    My dads America started to turn to shit..About the time alphabets soup became fashionable. CIA, FBI, SS,ATF,FDA.........
    By the time the Nam event was created it was nearly over.
    Then " they" created a fantasy land of entertainment and goodies so the sheep would be occupied, and drugged, while they continued their games.
    It worked like a champ !
    The current Amurka is a completely corrupt, bankrupt, piece of shit police state