Matthews remark getting time.

Although she thought Matthews was well-intentioned, she found his statement troubling, because "it suggests that if he had remembered Obama's blackness, that awareness would be a barrier to seeing him as a competent or able leader."

Just ask whether they're ready to give up Affirmative Action.

Don't blame poor spittle mouth Matthews.

It seems love is blind as well as tingly.

And don't forget, his constant hard on since last November must be getting quite painful by now and I am sure it's interfering with what little brain power he has.

And don't forget, his constant hard on since last November must be getting quite painful by now and I am sure it's interfering with what little brain power he has.

Oh Yeah. That shiver must still be running up and down his leg. Its obviously hit his mouth. Guys a moron.

Oh Yeah. That shiver must still be running up and down his leg. Its obviously hit his mouth. Guys a moron.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem as I'm sure he's a swallower.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem as I'm sure he's a swallower.

:lol:

we should have his spittle DNA tested to make sure it's actually his.

Mathews is an asshole who is a terrible interviewer, hes out of touch with the modern world and says stupid ass shit all the time.

I hate the guy and want him off the air.

He voted for Bush BTW.

why the leap to violence.

hes intitled to his opinion but Im also entitled to mine.

The man is a clown and even you think so.

why the leap to violence.

hes intitled to his opinion but Im also entitled to mine.

The man is a clown and even you think so.

Don't accuse me of agreeing with you. That I think spittle face is an idiot has nothing to do with whether he voted for bush or obama

Chris Mathews is a journalistic GOD - and you all would do well to remember that undeniable fact...

Mathews is an asshole who is a terrible interviewer, hes out of touch with the modern world and says stupid ass shit all the time.

I hate the guy and want him off the air.

He voted for Bush BTW.
It makes no difference who he voted for. A lot of good people voted for Obama because they were duped into it by his radiant persona and massive ad campaign backed by foreign money and donations that he had previously said he would not accept. Obama's "success" can be attributed to money and marketing techniques.

I agree that Chris Matthews is an idiot. Anybody that kisses Obama's ring and thinks he's a good President is an idiot.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back