Trudy speaks the truth

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Well, sometimes

Back in 2012 he said this.

Trudeau Tweet 2012: ā€œWhen a government starts trying to cancel dissent or avoid dissent is when itā€™s rapidly losing its moral authority to governā€

And there you have it. Trudy has condemned himself. He has no more moral authority to govern

But perhaps this is why Trudy said this as well.

ā€œThereā€™s a level of admiration I actually have for China,ā€ Trudeau responded. ā€œBecause their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and saying ā€˜We need to go greenest fastest, we need to start, you know, investing in solar.'ā€

ā€œThere is a flexibility that I know [former Conservative Prime Minister] Stephen Harper must dream about of having a dictatorship that he can do everything he wanted, that I find quite interesting,ā€ he continued.

The resurfaced video of Trudeauā€™s admiration of Xi Jinpingā€™s government, who took the reigns of the Chinese Communist Party in 2012, comes as his government is currently cracking down on peaceful protests against Chinese coronavirus-related civil rights violations, using tools many are comparing to ā€œmartial law.ā€

As Breitbart News reported, Trudeau invoked the Emergencies Act for the first time in Canadaā€™s history, allowing the federal government to freeze assets, suspend the insurance of the Freedom Convoy protesters, and target crowdfunding platforms and cryptocurrency transactions under ā€œterrorist financingā€ rules.

1645331094926.png

Forum List

Back