Trudeau’s forces trample old lady peacefully protesting

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Disgusting.

E0F2EDE4-75C2-4829-ADFD-C7A221684345.jpeg

Last edited:
I have nothing against Canadians, in fact I used to buy Cuban Cigars from a Stewardess who worked for Ward Air thirty years ago...

They have problems, and in my opinion, it's going to get worse... I'm confused why the police are responding the way they are...

I'm not a real religious fellar, but I pray for the future...

Disgusting.

I don't blame the cops for this. They are acting under the direction of the bloated pig bladder Trudeau. A real piece of pig shit.

Shades of what happened at the Capitol. Everyone was peaceful then an innocent person gets hurt. All of this could have been avoided had Trudeau been more interested in listening to and addressing these people's grievances as is his job instead of just showing how much he could throw around his weight.

Anyone notice that shockedcanadian hasn't been seen here in days? You'd think he would be the first person reporting on all of this stuff. He is probably in fear of his life being seen here or commenting on the protests there if not already being hassled.

I don't blame the cops for this. They are acting under the direction of the bloated pig bladder Trudeau. A real piece of pig shit.

Shades of what happened at the Capitol. Everyone was peaceful then an innocent person gets hurt. All of this could have been avoided had Trudeau been more interested in listening to and addressing these people's grievances as is his job instead of just showing how much he could throw around his weight.

Anyone notice that shockedcanadian hasn't been seen here in days? You'd think he would be the first person reporting on all of this stuff. He is probably in fear of his life being seen here or commenting on the protests there if not already being hassled.
He has no authorization do do any of this.

The debate and vote on whether to authorize the "emergency powers" was deliberately delayed by this action....In legal circles, this is "acting under color of law", which is one of the most egregious criminal actions that can be taken by any State actor.

Castreau should be removed by parliament ASAP.

I don't blame the cops for this. They are acting under the direction of the bloated pig bladder Trudeau
Nope, fuck them. If they were real men they’d be defending the citizens and arresting Trudeau. They are enablers and carrying out his insane orders. They are letting themselves become modern day Nazis.

I DO blame them. They can choose to not follow an illegal order.

You're right. Maybe they will. A few years ago, the governor of NY ordered all handguns turned in confiscated by the police and the police there largely told him to go get stuffed.

Funny how easy so many find it to turn to fascism when THEY are not on the receiving end of it.

Far be it from me to apologize for the blue minions, but most of them are being held over a financial barrel....No job, no access to the largess of The State.

Moreover, their identity is tied up in being LE....They've been brainwashed into believing that there's no future for them if they walk away....SAC psyop tried the same on me.

They're simultaneously goats and victims.

Far be it from me to apologize for the blue minions, but most of them are being held over a financial barrel....No job, no access to the largess of The State.

Moreover, their identity is tied up in being LE....They've been brainwashed into believing that there's no future for them if they walk away....SAC psyop tried the same on me.

They're simultaneously goats and victims.

Agreed, but so long as they do evil, they ARE evil. No matter their ultimate motivation.

Forum List

Back