Trudeau blames Trump for loss of GM Plants at G20

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Dec 1, 2012
Niagara Escarpment
I can't find any video posted anywhere yet, but it soon will be. Justin Trudeau called on Donald Trump to end the steel and aluminum tariffs which are one of the primary reasons why GM is eliminating 15,000 jobs in the US and Canada, and which Trump has refused to cut, despite complaints nationwide from manufacturers that it's costing the US economy thousands of jobs. As he spoke, Trump stood by glowering.

Primary reason has to do with unions and bad decisions by gm.
I can't find any video posted anywhere yet, but it soon will be. Justin Trudeau called on Donald Trump to end the steel and aluminum tariffs which are one of the primary reasons why GM is eliminating 15,000 jobs in the US and Canada, and which Trump has refused to cut, despite complaints nationwide from manufacturers that it's costing the US economy thousands of jobs. As he spoke, Trump stood by glowering.

The teachers union has a lot of pension money invested in US steel companies, Trump is just protecting teachers.

Can't say I give a shit.

I thought GM was just having difficulties again. It hasn't seemed to affect the other major automakers has it?

It’s all lies because everything Orange Jesus does is perfect and He must be worshipped above all else.

You mad bro?

11327820b04944188f14983f7308edd8-bc3acd4505b44458b90f0325a39013ac-0.jpg

I thought GM was just having difficulties again. It hasn't seemed to affect the other major automakers has it?

They're doing fine....Mary wants to drop a couple models and close 4 old plants. Mary is going to wish she never tried that with Trump.

Everyone knew the tariffs were going to "hurt" but that it was necessary, like a shot at the doctor's. Or iodine on a skinned knee. Gotta do it in order to make it better. So perpetually bitching about it isn't going to be accomplishing much. Unless -- in however much time they predict it will take to make things "better"--things don't get better. They'll get worse, first, I imagine, just like they have with every President who has used them. Breaking China, I hear, takes more than one country's efforts. Maybe Trump would have been smarter to go that route. But he seems to have some trouble playing well with others.

Turdeau has been wearing his pussy hat too tight.

He needs to speak for the Canadians who are going to lose their jobs. 15,000 jobs in Canada and the US is a hell of a lot. He never signed on to this tariff thing. It is being done to him, and even though he played nice with the new Nafta, he still got shafted by the US. So of course he said something.

Everyone knew the tariffs were going to "hurt" but that it was necessary, like a shot at the doctor's. Or iodine on a skinned knee. Gotta do it in order to make it better. So perpetually bitching about it isn't going to be accomplishing much. Unless -- in however much time they predict it will take to make things "better"--things don't get better. They'll get worse, first, I imagine, just like they have with every President who has used them. Breaking China, I hear, takes more than one country's efforts. Maybe Trump would have been smarter to go that route. But he seems to have some trouble playing well with others.
`
The people that should be hurting ARE NOT the working class/blue collar laborers. It's the banksters and money manipulators should feel it first in their pocketbooks.
`

So has the OP

GM can go fuck itself...we the tax payers went into greater debt bailing their worthless ass out and now they want to close up shop and move?...go ahead...Honda and Toyota knows where the best workers are and its here in America....not slave labor in China that can't even pack an airbag properly...get ready for a massive amount of GM recalls in the near future....over priced piles of shit....

Forum List

Back