Trouble in Paradise?

Your post with no links and no explanation to back up your theory have totally convinced me. Thanks, Beretta for opening my eyes.

Your post with no links and no explanation to back up your theory have totally convinced me. Thanks, Beretta for opening my eyes.

Do you honestly need an explanation? :lol: Think anti-war crowd and the fact Obama is still actively engaged in fighting the WOT. Four years and in the highest George Bush standards, Obama is still at it... And by the way... GITMO is still open for business. Oh... And Patriot Act.

oh ok, i see what you are trying to do. Play down the GOP in fighting meme that has been going on, by saying the left has the same issue. Therefore making the situations equal and lessening the damage. What retard thought this one up?

just like reverse racism, war on women, and being anti-gay.....

seriously fuck off.

Do you honestly need an explanation? :lol: Think anti-war crowd and the fact Obama is still actively engaged in fighting the WOT. Four years and in the highest George Bush standards, Obama is still at it... And by the way... GITMO is still open for business. Oh... And Patriot Act.

yeah, making shit up. These people are so mad at obama i don't think he will get theirs votes next time!

seriously fuck off.

yeah, making shit up. These people are so mad at obama i don't think he will get theirs votes next time!

seriously fuck off.

Hey, I guarantee you that Obama won't be elected President again. Take that to the bank.

seriously fuck off.

Hey, I guarantee you that Obama won't be elected President again. Take that to the bank.

you sure are blowing my mind!

oh ok, i see what you are trying to do. Play down the GOP in fighting meme that has been going on, by saying the left has the same issue. Therefore making the situations equal and lessening the damage. What retard thought this one up?

just like reverse racism, war on women, and being anti-gay.....

seriously fuck off.

Hey no balls, spit out Obama's jizim and try picking up a paper, reading a website, listening to a newscast and try real hard to maybe, just maybe, think for yourself.

Unlike you, I and the majority of Americans supported the President for a second term. As a Democrat, I expect there to be policy debates. Unlike the GOP we don't go in for lock step sieghieling. But, when you make a statement such as you did, you need to provide some specifics. Such as which policies are the Dems fighting over.

Democratic left keeps pressure on Obama

"...But the celebrations have not lasted long. In recent weeks, the left has returned to the barricades, presenting Mr Obama with a series of demands to take into talks over avoiding the fiscal cliff, the automatic spending cuts and tax increases that kick in early next year.

Much is made of how the Republicans in Congress quiver in fear of their base, especially since the rise of the Tea Party. Republicans won’t stick their necks out on taxes for good reason. They know their seats in Congress would be in jeopardy if they did.

But Mr Obama has a Democratic base to deal with as well. The negotiations over the fiscal cliff will be as good an indication as any about how much he feels he needs to listen to them anymore.

In last year’s failed talks with John Boehner, the Republican House Speaker, Mr Obama had been willing to discuss elements of the liberal sacred cows, Social Security for pensioners, and different ways to trim benefits paid through Medicare and Medicaid, the programmes covering elderly healthcare and low-income families respectively.

Since the election, many of Mr Obama’s allies, in Congress, the unions and various lobby groups, have called for these so-called entitlement programmes to be taken off the table in the fiscal cliff talks."

Democratic left keeps pressure on Obama - FT.com

Last edited:
Unlike you, I and the majority of Americans supported the President for a second term. As a Democrat, I expect there to be policy debates. Unlike the GOP we don't go in for lock step sieghieling. But, when you make a statement such as you did, you need to provide some specifics. Such as which policies are the Dems fighting over.

"You and the other dopes"... is what you meant to post, Rock Bottom. Ever hear of a thing called an opinion you fucking asswipe? Try getting one instead of digesting Obamanuts for a snack. I don't need someone to "tie it all together" for me in an article. Try using your head.

P.S. You're damned right I didn't support that POS for a second term. Doh! You must be proud! :badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol:

Last edited:
Yep, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and the majority stink.

OK, you really don't like the majority of your fellow citizens. That's fine, we will just continue to work toward 'a more perfect union' without you.

Yep, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and the majority stink.

OK, you really don't like the majority of your fellow citizens. That's fine, we will just continue to work toward 'a more perfect union' without you.

Do you hear yourself? Is goose-stepping next little Obamatron? :clap2::badgrin::lol:

I love the "we" thing too! :badgrin:

Obama got your vote, he's done with you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back