Tropical Storm Lee could reach Category 5

Somehow, we forget that science has increased immensely. And land areas were more sparsely populated. the United States was the greatest producers of products in the world. Unfortunate there was defects in a percentage of them and reliability was questionable in certain ones. Asians improved on that. Technology improved with space and satellite advances. TV, social media and everything related a thousand times better than even the 1960's. And it is corrupted and agendas part of all of that. Near every weather development the talking heads will insert climate change as part of their spiel that then becomes propaganda.
So you're not going to guess either? I'll give you a hint. The answer is in the article.

Somehow, we forget that science has increased immensely. And land areas were more sparsely populated. the United States was the greatest producers of products in the world. Unfortunate there was defects in a percentage of them and reliability was questionable in certain ones. Asians improved on that. Technology improved with space and satellite advances. TV, social media and everything related a thousand times better than even the 1960's. And it is corrupted and agendas part of all of that. Near every weather development the talking heads will insert climate change as part of their spiel that then becomes propaganda.
When we had Katrina and Wilma and Rita and all those multiple ones around 2005 then the insipid climate wailers assured us it would be like this every year. Weve had like one of those ultra extreme years since

Talk to me when it is actually a Cat 5, commie.
Hurricane Hugo became a cat 5 storm.

chrome-distiller://8fc2fd79-8c96-4c6a-9632-358ba61738a6_539122a0cfd35958c236b23968cb459f775c6b7ced707052135ad60db8284c98/?title=Hurricane+Hugo&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.weather.gov%2Film%2Fhurricanehugo%23%3A~%3Atext%3DHugo%2520attained%2520hurricane%2520strength%2520on%2Cmillibars%2520(27.11%2520inches%2520Hg).

Nothing to see here....just pay for all the damage and move on to paying for the next one.
We have paid for ghetto damage costing tens of trillions of dollars for 60 years. And ghettos are still here.

Where did I say it was a cat 5? Please quote me.
Thanks in advance.
You didn't, but it sure seems you are trying to hype this up to a cat 5, as with the source you linked.
Right now it's a below normal year for the hurricanes. It could change, maybe, maybe not.
It could become a cat 5, maybe, maybe not.
What is reality....it's a below normal year for the number of hurricanes. That is the reality.

You didn't, but it sure seems you are trying to hype this up to a cat 5, as with the source you linked.
Right now it's a below normal year for the hurricanes. It could change, maybe, maybe not.
What is reality....it's a below normal year for the number of hurricanes. That is the reality.
If you knew I never said it was a cat 5, why did you ask me to show you evidence it was a cat 5? I even put in my title it's a tropical storm. Do you have problems with reading comprehension?

Their concern with this one (if you read the article) is the speed at which it will increase categories. That of course has to do with the water it is going over will be warmer than usual and the fact there is no resistance at the top of the hurricane. If it gets above 150 mph, it's a cat 5.

I never mentioned anything about what type of year it's been for hurricanes. I was talking about this hurricane specifically. This one looks as though it has a decent chance at hitting cat 5, which is an unusual thing to happen.

Think I read somewhere it actually is a normal hurricane year when we are also experiencing El Nino because the upper level wind shear with the heat makes it harder for them to form until later into the season. Anyway, accuweather is expecting Lee to reach Cat 5 even if others are expecting it to peak out in the upper end of Cat 4. It is all a guessing game.

Forum List

Back