troop remains dumped in landfill

There ya have it. It's Bush's fault. Hey that drunken FAA guy (Obama apointee) - who was arrested this week for DUI in Fairfax. Is that Bush's fault too? I think he was President when the FAA was around, correct?

Where in my post did you see that?

Guy, you kinda jumped the gun and blamed Obama.

I don't think it's Bush's fault at all. He couldn't know every single thing about procedure. And believe me..I am no fan of Bush.

(psssssst) - I did that intentionally to allow the Libs the opportunity to see that they can clearly blame Bush for this, and just as predicted, it only took a minute to achieve that goal. You people are so predictable, it's hysterical. I'm sure I could manipulate idiots like Truthmatters to believe WW2 was Bush's fault too.
Partly , it was. Research Prescott Bush. He made the bank on WW2.

I don't think it's Bush's fault at all. He couldn't know every single thing about procedure. And believe me..I am no fan of Bush.

(psssssst) - I did that intentionally to allow the Libs the opportunity to see that they can clearly blame Bush for this, and just as predicted, it only took a minute to achieve that goal. You people are so predictable, it's hysterical. I'm sure I could manipulate idiots like Truthmatters to believe WW2 was Bush's fault too.
Partly , it was. Research Prescott Bush. He made the bank on WW2.

There you have it folks!

Thank you Doucher.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXU7EVXs2A]Pee Wee's Big Adventure - Bike Flip - YouTube[/ame]

they have found a brand new Pee Wee defense

Why did the Bush admin not allow us to see our dead coming home in a war?

Because they didnt care about their scarafice as much as they cared about good press.

New information revealed that the practice, exposed by The Washington Post in November, had become very widespread until it was halted in 2008, the newspaper reported.

lets see if it was halted in 2008...then it went on under bush not obama

but dont let facts bother you....

I don't really care what President this was under, I highly doubt Bush or Obama knew about this or would condone something this horrid.

Dear God...
What will be the Obama Admin's next fuck up?
Every day it's something new.

Look at you. You got giddy at being able to pin this on Obama personally somehow. That was literally your first thought. It wasn't about the disrespectful act, it was about "How can I blame this on Obama?"

Look At the dates

Oh, that settles it.

It's Bush's fault.

Thanks moron.

Listen to yourself, you fucking retard.

Last edited:
New information revealed that the practice, exposed by The Washington Post in November, had become very widespread until it was halted in 2008, the newspaper reported.

lets see if it was halted in 2008...then it went on under bush not obama

but dont let facts bother you....
Jesus...wtf were they thinking.

There ya have it. It's Bush's fault. Hey that drunken FAA guy (Obama apointee) - who was arrested this week for DUI in Fairfax. Is that Bush's fault too? I think he was President when the FAA was around, correct?

This is a non political fuck up by our military if ya ask me.... the bush haters are going to point the blame at him, but whats new....

I just think its a crying shame it happened.... regardless who the POTUS is or was.

This is truly a sad thing to hear.

This is a non political fuck up by our military if ya ask me.... the bush haters are going to point the blame at him, but whats new....

I just think its a crying shame it happened.... regardless who the POTUS is or was.

Tell it to the guy that blamed Obama in his first post, you stupid twit.

Really? Blaming Bush? Does anyone honestly think for one second that Bush knew this was going on? Fuck. Same goes ofr blaming Obama. Yeah, I know. This wasn't going on during Obama's time, but my point is, blaming him would be just as moronic.

Tell it to the guy that blamed Obama in his first post, you stupid twit.

Do you want me to take him behind the woodshed and beat him to death?

Fuck you ravi... go play with your stupid hats bitch.

Forum List

Back