troop remains dumped in landfill

He is a horribly unhappy man who seeks to spread his unhappiness to others.

I dont even believe hes a vet.

A real vet wouldnt have reacted the way he did

There ya have it. It's Bush's fault. Hey that drunken FAA guy (Obama apointee) - who was arrested this week for DUI in Fairfax. Is that Bush's fault too? I think he was President when the FAA was around, correct?

Now why did they stop right before they had to hand the office over to a new president?

Because the previous commander and cheif didnt care what they did with the remains

it is sad that someone cant simply admit they were wrong....simple as that...

even when given the facts.....

You can't admit you're a drunk and that's a shame. Admitting you have a problem is an important first step.

Best of luck in your quest for sobriety.

this guy is in contention for the worlds most unhappy man.

He is jsut trying to find some company by trying to make others miserable

There ya have it. It's Bush's fault. Hey that drunken FAA guy (Obama apointee) - who was arrested this week for DUI in Fairfax. Is that Bush's fault too? I think he was President when the FAA was around, correct?

Where in my post did you see that?

Guy, you kinda jumped the gun and blamed Obama.

I don't think it's Bush's fault at all. He couldn't know every single thing about procedure. And believe me..I am no fan of Bush.

Now why did they stop right before they had to hand the office over to a new president?

Because the previous commander and cheif didnt care what they did with the remains

Speaking of president's - how many funerals of servicemembers has Obama been to?

I bet Bush didnt know either.

I bet he didnt care what they did with the remains.

He didnt want people to even remember the dead by watching them come home.

I don't think it's Bush's fault at all. He couldn't know every single thing about procedure. And believe me..I am no fan of Bush.

(psssssst) - I did that intentionally to allow the Libs the opportunity to see that they can clearly blame Bush for this, and just as predicted, it only took a minute to achieve that goal. You people are so predictable, it's hysterical. I'm sure I could manipulate idiots like Truthmatters to believe WW2 was Bush's fault too.

Speaking of president's - how many funerals of servicemembers has Obama been to?

How many DIED under Bush?

I'll get you that figure shortly - in the meantime -

How many funerals of servicemembers has Obama been to?

And I agree with you - I am no fan of Bush either, and I certainly don't blame him or Obama (serious now, message board BS off).

Forum List

Back