Trolls trick MSM to report fake news about FL shooter

This is done every day. We have no independent media so might as well have fun with what we’ve got. And it illustrates the bubble of liberalism.
Always works best and easiest to troll when they get giddy and excited about something like dead kids.

Social media is like gossip it changes from person to person often exaggerating or completely distorting the facts. No news media outlet should ever use it as a source of reality data. But consider how conservative American snowflakes believed all the nonsense about Pres Obama and Hillary Clinton and how much of it was broadcast on Facebook and other sites. You still read it there as Internet myths never die. Always check fact sites such as Snopes. As far as the kid in Florida he matches the profile of so many mass shooters. see link.

Humiliation and rage: how toxic masculinity fuels mass shootings | Aeon Essays

"The current Australian gun laws were passed after 35 were killed and 23 wounded in a 1996 mass shooting in Port Arthur, Tasmania. The shooter was able to buy his assault rifle, even though later he was later determined by authorities to have an IQ of 11. There hasn't been a mass shooting in Australia since then." WOW.com

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."

Social media is like gossip it changes from person to person often exaggerating or completely distorting the facts. No news media outlet should ever use it as a source of reality data. But consider how conservative American snowflakes believed all the nonsense about Pres Obama and Hillary Clinton and how much of it was broadcast on Facebook and other sites. You still read it there as Internet myths never die. Always check fact sites such as Snopes. As far as the kid in Florida he matches the profile of so many mass shooters. see link.

"The current Australian gun laws were passed after 35 were killed and 23 wounded in a 1996 mass shooting in Port Arthur, Tasmania. The shooter was able to buy his assault rifle, even though later he was later determined by authorities to have an IQ of 11. There hasn't been a mass shooting in Australia since then." WOW.com

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."

Never check snopes. It is a partisan hack site.

06AF785B-6416-4449-BA30-21236C3C007C.jpeg

Last edited:

What’s good for Australia isn’t necessarily good for the US. They are subjects while we are citizens.
As far as Burger...I think he was more correct when he said “Ours is a sick profession. [A profession marked by] incompetence, lack of training, misconduct, and bad manners. Ineptness, bungling, malpractice, and bad ethics can be observed in court houses all over this country every day."

As Marxists get louder you might notice that their opinions begin to reflect the third world. Gun control, wealth redistribution, anti-Christian, censorship of news, rule by street agitation, attacks on republican institutions, blaming of foreign bogeymen, politicalization of institutions, war against law enforcement, rule by emotion, eradication of history...things Americans used to look at in other countries and feel blessed at their own uniqueness.
But after years of importing the third world should we be surprised?

No one has to fool the MSM to spread lies.

They are quite capable of spreading lies their selves.

FOX and RIGHT WING RADIO are Great sources for the TRUTH.

Forum List

Back