Trigger Warning For Fences

That's what can happen if you take those blue pills and get a 4 hour erection !!!

:D

If you can find a woman who can last for hours then go ahead and down the blue pill, sure.

But most women I know get tired of sex and want to file their nails after about 15 minutes of sex.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to decide who is weirder, the fence fucker or the table fucker.

"A married father of three faces indecency charges after allegedly having sex with a picnic table.

Art Price Jr, 40, was seen doing the dirty with the garden furniture at his home in Bellevue, Ohio, on four occasions by a neighbour.

The neighbour, who hasn’t been named, says that he saw Mr Price turning the table over before performing the sex acts on it.

Police officer Matt Johnson said: ‘He was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table.’

Just to add a touch of class to his furniture-copulation, Price reportedly carried out his naked table-boffing in broad daylight, very close to a local school."

Read more: Nude man charged with having sex with table

my advice to ALL you boys out there-------which I gave to my son-----long ago----
as he approached---adolescence-------"you can do anything you feel like doing with YOUR OWN body ---when you are alone in your room"

If you can find a woman who can last for hours then go ahead and down the blue pill, sure.

But most women I know get tired of sex and want to file their nails after about 15 minutes of sex.
You're doing it wrong...

Doesn't this sound like something FBJ would do?

Forum List

Back