Tried to set up a meeting with Trump and Putin in March 2016

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
"To say George was out of his depth would be a gross understatement," the memorandum states. "Despite being a young energy policy guru, he had no experience in dealing with Russian policy or its officials."

171030-george-papadopoulos-national-security-meeting-donald-trump-instagram-se-1214p_d79316fb15e49671085dccb554883387.fit-560w.jpg

A photo from Donald Trump's Instagram account shows George Papadopoulos, third from left, at a "National Security Meeting" in Washington in March 2016.@realdonaldtrump / via Instagram
They said their client was overtaken with the now-infamous scene in which Trump, then-Sen. Jeff Sessions and other campaign officials discussed forming policy and the possibility of a summit with Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that Papadopoulos would arrange.
Onetime Trump advisor Papadopoulos pleads for sentencing leniency
---------------------------------------------
is this not trying to set something up with Putin, attempt with to conspire with Putin before the vote.

He said it on the Beat itself with Ari Melber yesterday, 3-26-17.

What? Are you claiming that trying to set a meeting with Trump and Putin to discuss policy is tantamount to collusion over election fraud?

Nah. Just another sore loser looking for anything to hang her biased ass on.

What? Are you claiming that trying to set a meeting with Trump and Putin to discuss policy is tantamount to collusion over election fraud?

Peelupee thinks everyone not wearing a pussy hat is a Russian spy.

In the interview she is referencing he was explaining he was trying to set up meetings with world leaders so they could work on energy policy. He couldn't get a meeting with any Russians but he was able to set up a meeting with the leader of Egypt.

"To say George was out of his depth would be a gross understatement," the memorandum states. "Despite being a young energy policy guru, he had no experience in dealing with Russian policy or its officials."

171030-george-papadopoulos-national-security-meeting-donald-trump-instagram-se-1214p_d79316fb15e49671085dccb554883387.fit-560w.jpg

A photo from Donald Trump's Instagram account shows George Papadopoulos, third from left, at a "National Security Meeting" in Washington in March 2016.@realdonaldtrump / via Instagram
They said their client was overtaken with the now-infamous scene in which Trump, then-Sen. Jeff Sessions and other campaign officials discussed forming policy and the possibility of a summit with Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that Papadopoulos would arrange.
Onetime Trump advisor Papadopoulos pleads for sentencing leniency
---------------------------------------------
is this not trying to set something up with Putin, attempt with to conspire with Putin before the vote.

He said it on the Beat itself with Ari Melber yesterday, 3-26-17.

CoolPawn2.jpeg

Jesus Fucking Christ! How deluded can you be? In March of 2016, it was generally known by every knowledgeable person in America that the chances of Trump ever becoming President were about a thousand to one. If he actually got a meeting with Putin, it would have been primarily about building a Trump Tower in Moscow.

If the SAME FUCKING THING had been arranged for the Heir Apparent, Hillary Fucking Clinton, you Lefties would have considered it entirely appropriate.

Can you not figure out the dates??? You guys who worship Trump turn a blind eye of everything he does and did, did you love apprentice, and do you miss your real tv want to be actor.

Leaders of countries routinely meet. It would be noteworthy if Trump never met with Putin.

Of course it is …

Because as everyone who's anyone knows; the first thing you need to do to create a good conspiracy is it take photos of the meeting where you're conspiring to create it and then post them on Instagram.

PAPADOPOULOS: So basically what happened was we had a -- a -- some sort of round table where we all discussed what our backgrounds were, what we were actually going to contribute to the campaign now that we were all sitting across from the principles, Jeff Sessions and candidate Donald Trump. I explained to them that I come from a think tank background and I work in the energy industry but I do have a connection that can establish a potential summit between candidate Trump and President Putin.

STEPHANOPOULOS: What was the reaction?

PAPADOPOULOS: The reaction, of course, was mixed. There were many people in that room that came from conservative think tanks, including the Heritage Foundation, who you know, nodded in disapproval. Candidate Trump at the time nodded at me. I don’t think he was committed either way. He was open to the idea. And he deferred, of course, to then senior Senator Jeff Sessions, who I remember being quite enthusiastic about hosting --

STEPHANOPOULOS: You say he was quite enthusiastic. The attorney general has testified under oath something quite the contrary. I want to show that.

Snip

PAPADOPOULOS: As far as I remember after that meeting on March 31, I actively sought to leverage my contacts with the professor to host this meeting. The campaign was fully aware with what I was doing, including Corey Lewandowski, Sam Clovis, I think even during -- actually preceding the meeting on the 31 of March, I think Sam Clovis was telling me excellent work while I was actively discussing with the group and Sam that I was talking with Mifsud and that this person could potentially organize a meeting for us with Putin.

Papadopoulos: "Campaign Was Fully Aware Of What I Was Doing," Sessions "Enthusiastic" About Putin Meeting

PAPADOPOULOS: So basically what happened was we had a -- a -- some sort of round table where we all discussed what our backgrounds were, what we were actually going to contribute to the campaign now that we were all sitting across from the principles, Jeff Sessions and candidate Donald Trump. I explained to them that I come from a think tank background and I work in the energy industry but I do have a connection that can establish a potential summit between candidate Trump and President Putin.

STEPHANOPOULOS: What was the reaction?

PAPADOPOULOS: The reaction, of course, was mixed. There were many people in that room that came from conservative think tanks, including the Heritage Foundation, who you know, nodded in disapproval. Candidate Trump at the time nodded at me. I don’t think he was committed either way. He was open to the idea. And he deferred, of course, to then senior Senator Jeff Sessions, who I remember being quite enthusiastic about hosting --

STEPHANOPOULOS: You say he was quite enthusiastic. The attorney general has testified under oath something quite the contrary. I want to show that.

Snip

PAPADOPOULOS: As far as I remember after that meeting on March 31, I actively sought to leverage my contacts with the professor to host this meeting. The campaign was fully aware with what I was doing, including Corey Lewandowski, Sam Clovis, I think even during -- actually preceding the meeting on the 31 of March, I think Sam Clovis was telling me excellent work while I was actively discussing with the group and Sam that I was talking with Mifsud and that this person could potentially organize a meeting for us with Putin.

Papadopoulos: "Campaign Was Fully Aware Of What I Was Doing," Sessions "Enthusiastic" About Putin Meeting

Um.....tell us what they were going to discuss?

Can you not figure out the dates??? You guys who worship Trump turn a blind eye of everything he does and did, did you love apprentice, and do you miss your real tv want to be actor.

Dumb snatch! Find a post of mine that demonstrates I worship Trump.

Forum List

Back