"Mueller Report Has Moscow in Ecstasy,..."

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Not surprised.

This will never make the cut at Fox News.

Mueller Report Has Moscow in Ecstasy, Opening the Way for More Putin Plots

Evgeny Popov, the host of 60 Minutes, the most popular TV program in Russia as of 2018, interpreted Mueller’s findings as a confirmation that “Russia didn’t elect Trump,” but “will most definitely elect him in 2020.”
#Russia's state TV concludes the #MuellerReport findings cemented Trump's odds of being re-elected in 2020. State TV host Evgeny Popov: "Trump will win in this election, with or without our help."

State TV host Olga Skabeeva: "We're starting to elect Trump for the second term."

Last edited:
Not surprised.

Evgeny Popov, the host of 60 Minutes, the most popular TV program in Russia as of 2018, interpreted Mueller’s findings as a confirmation that “Russia didn’t elect Trump,” but “will most definitely elect him in 2020.”
#Russia's state TV concludes the #MuellerReport findings cemented Trump's odds of being re-elected in 2020. State TV host Evgeny Popov: "Trump will win in this election, with or without our help."

State TV host Olga Skabeeva: "We're starting to elect Trump for the second term."

/----/
upload_2019-3-26_17-36-37.png

Shocked Vladimir Putin Slowly Realizing He Didn’t Conspire With Trump Campaign
‘Who The Hell Was I Working With Then?’ Asks Russian President
https://politics.theonion.com/shocked-vladimir-putin-slowly-realizing-he-didn-t-consp-1833575011

MOSCOW—Saying that he had been “totally blindsided” by the revelations from the recently released findings of the Mueller investigation, a shocked Vladimir Putin reportedly came to the realization Tuesday that he didn’t conspire with Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign after all. “What the hell? I worked so hard on this—if I wasn’t colluding with the Trump campaign, who the hell was I colluding with?” said the dumbfounded Russian president, growing increasingly angry as he scrolled through his email inbox and recounted his numerous efforts at covert communication with individuals who he had thought were high-ranking Trump officials, but now he suspected were bots or anonymous internet trolls. “Man, it seemed so legit. I can’t believe I let myself get conned like this. I spent so much time emailing back and forth with [email protected] about compromising the democratic voting process, and now it turns out it was all fake? And we spent so much time gathering all that kompromat on the wrong people. Goddammit, I feel like I’ve wasted my life.” At press time, Putin was frantically double-checking that Russia had assisted in propping up a dictator in Syria and not some other country.

View attachment 252402

Gee, I hope we aren't getting ahead of ourselves. I feel we are getting as sure of ourselves as the Clintonites before the election.

• Banned
Not surprised.

/----/View attachment 252403

https://politics.theonion.com/shocked-vladimir-putin-slowly-realizing-he-didn-t-consp-1833575011
MOSCOW—Saying that he had been “totally blindsided” by the revelations from the recently released findings of the Mueller investigation, a shocked Vladimir Putin reportedly came to the realization Tuesday that he didn’t conspire with Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign after all. “What the hell? I worked so hard on this—if I wasn’t colluding with the Trump campaign, who the hell was I colluding with?” said the dumbfounded Russian president, growing increasingly angry as he scrolled through his email inbox and recounted his numerous efforts at covert communication with individuals who he had thought were high-ranking Trump officials, but now he suspected were bots or anonymous internet trolls. “Man, it seemed so legit. I can’t believe I let myself get conned like this. I spent so much time emailing back and forth with [email protected] about compromising the democratic voting process, and now it turns out it was all fake? And we spent so much time gathering all that kompromat on the wrong people. Goddammit, I feel like I’ve wasted my life.” At press time, Putin was frantically double-checking that Russia had assisted in propping up a dictator in Syria and not some other country.
View attachment 252402

You DO know this is from The Onion, a satirical "newspaper", right?
Of course, a lot of your fellow Trumpanzees will have to be told this.

Not surprised.

Funny how another country being “elated” about a particular candidate’s election is somehow “treason”.

Do you feel that way with Dems and how elated China is when Dems get elected? The Clinton campaign was found guilty of actual collusion with China back in the BJ days. Campaign donors went to prison over it and the Clinton campaign was forced to give back millions. That was actual interference from a foreign adversary, not an imagined one.

Not surprised.

RussiansShrink.jpg

Not surprised.

Good and I hope Trump sends all the libtards in this country to Siberia

Not surprised.

/----/View attachment 252403

View attachment 252402

You DO know this is from The Onion, a satirical "newspaper", right?
Of course, a lot of your fellow Trumpanzees will have to be told this.

And you put in into politics why?

Not surprised.

Who gives a fuck what Moscow thinks?

Not surprised.

Of course it does. They know they won.

Not surprised.

Funny how another country being “elated” about a particular candidate’s election is somehow “treason”.

Do you feel that way with Dems and how elated China is when Dems get elected? The Clinton campaign was found guilty of actual collusion with China back in the BJ days. Campaign donors went to prison over it and the Clinton campaign was forced to give back millions. That was actual interference from a foreign adversary, not an imagined one.
And Senator Feinstein employed a Chinese spy for 20 years.

Not surprised.

Of course it does. They know they won.
putin-laughing.jpg

THis thread is OBVIOUSLY the work of Putin and Putin's little helpers.. So it belongs in Conspiracy Theories... EVEN IF it COULD go to political satire because of the Onion links that found THEIR way into this cluster fuck..

Putin didn't damage America.. AMERICA DAMAGED AMERICA.. I won't get more specific.. Ponder that in the Conspiracy forum...

This is not news or politics, so it's good to see it moved where it belongs. You should be happier here, you'll get better mileage before your username expires.

Forum List

Back