Tried my final back injection

My diagnoses is degenerated lumbar disk disease

This old age S is no joke

Last edited:
My diagnoses is degenerated lumbar disk disease

This old age S is no joke

seriously, when are you going to start the yoga? you need to strengthen your back muscles. They got special exersizes for people with bad backs, they get em in all the time.

I didnt do yoga for my bad back. I started doing deadlifts and havnt had pain for three years now. If you increase your blood flow to those muscles around your discs it will help some with healing.
Just do it! coming here to complain about it isnt going to help anything.

I didnt do yoga for my bad back. I started doing deadlifts and havnt had pain for three years now. If you increase your blood flow to those muscles around your discs it will help some with healing.
Just do it! coming here to complain about it isnt going to help anything.
doctors are now recommending exercise for people with back problems .

It worked for me. My back was so bad I couldnt sleep. i just started doing deadlifts with a relatively light weight and it really helped.

Look into laser therapy. It's a laser that would cut through things if the aperture was small. But at an aperture the size of a grapefruit it's just warm, and will stimulate blood flow and healing. My chiropractor bought a $75,000 laser and I've had some treatments for my arm and shoulder, and it definitely helps.

Most need rest, not exercise. Most back problems are the result of mental stress and physical fatigue. The lower back is the last to go and the last to recover.

Most need rest, not exercise. Most back problems are the result of mental stress and physical fatigue. The lower back is the last to go and the last to recover.
immediately after the injury you are right in needing rest but long term back problems stretching and controlled exercise helps ... some .

Forum List

Back