Trickle down economy versus trickle up economy

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
a billionaer who earns another billion isn t going to buy a million smartphones he just needs 1.
a million people who earn 1000 $ more are going to buy a million smartphones
so paying a million people 1000$ more is going to be better then paying 1 bilionaer a billion more for the economy

any questions ?

and steven jobs will love it

if you pay people more it will trickle up,it never trickles down

remember henry ford., he payed enough that all his employes could buy a Ford

Last edited:
All I know is whichever way it is trickling under Obama --IT AIN'T WORKING!!

You mean it ain't working.......for you. Obama's economy has worked fine for me and mine. Better decision making on our part. Sorry about your luck. Maybe under Hillary you'll do better.

a billionaer who earns another billion isn t going to buy a million smartphones he just needs 1.
a million people who earn 1000 $ more are going to buy a million smartphones
so paying a million people 1000$ more is going to be better then paying 1 bilionaer a billion more for the economy

any questions ?

and steven jobs will love it

if you pay people more it will trickle up,it never trickles down

any questions ?

Yes. When are you going to start paying people more?
You greedy bastard!!!

It isn't trickle up--it is vacuumed up. Between Washington DC, the state governments and the Wallstreet bean counters, if you have an extra dollar, a tornado worth of suction comes your way.

All I know is whichever way it is trickling under Obama --IT AIN'T WORKING!!

You mean it ain't working.......for you. Obama's economy has worked fine for me and mine. Better decision making on our part. Sorry about your luck. Maybe under Hillary you'll do better.

Yes indeed. 1% growth is the norm now. Middle Class families have lost over $4,000.00 per year in income. Obamacare rates are going up by leaps and bounds. Yes, it is a rosy picture.

i think the_human_being is another face for the companys who fight freedom, its just a robot

I dearly love handing a couple of Obama's Liberal loons their asses. The idiots start OP's without doing the research.

because of the reforms reagean did ? so obama is going to change 40 years of republican evil ?

anyway you never argued my trickle up logic so whats your answer ?

the so called human being who is a conglomerate of buisness interests

has never even 1 time argued about my premis,

that trickle up economics

is better then

trickle down economics

as examplified by my example
instead

the so called "human being" attacked something i never said

which has nothing to do with the idea of this thread

anyway you never argued my trickle up logic so whats your answer ?

Well idiot, what I said was that whatever kind of trickle we currently have is not working and posted links to back it up. Your stupidity is making you appear to really be the idiot you are attempting to be. Mission accomplished.

2 human surogqates for 1 industrial complex, your evil and you know it

the human being is not a human being its a surogate for the koch brothers

its a surogate for a media company whose people don t care shit that they are selling their own liberty and the liberty of their children

totally stupid and liberal of course. If that was true all companies would pay "enough" and be as successful as Ford. The truth is he minimized labor cost by paying what he did. People were quitting at a huge rate and new employees had to be trained a a huge cost. The high wage reduced turnover. Do you understand now?

What enabled him to pay a huge wage was a great new product that everyone wanted!! We encourage great new products with Republican supply side economics.

Forum List

Back