Trickle down economy versus trickle up economy

,it never trickles down

if one billionaire genius invents the high ultra tech smart phone and few years later 100 million ordinary Americans have them you would say that is flood down not trickle down. Do you understand??

i think the_human_being is another face for the companys who fight freedom...

:lmao: "...companys (sic) who fight freedom." :lmao:
Whiny, sniveling, semiliterate loony lefties say the dumbest things.

a billionaer who earns another billion isn t going to buy a million smartphones he just needs 1.
a million people who earn 1000 $ more are going to buy a million smartphones
so paying a million people 1000$ more is going to be better then paying 1 bilionaer a billion more for the economy

any questions ?

and steven jobs will love it

if you pay people more it will trickle up,it never trickles down

remember henry ford., he payed enough that all his employes could buy a Ford

Raising the U.S. national minimum wage up to $15 bucks an hour is trickle up poor..

It only works if company's voluntary become generous with wages ...and you can't legistrate that no matter how hard you try.

Have to remember 50% of Americans make $15 bucks an hour or less.

a billionaer who earns another billion isn t going to buy a million smartphones he just needs 1.
so paying a million people 1000$ more is going to be better then paying 1 bilionaer a billion more for the economy

any questions ?

Raising the U.S. national minimum wage up to $15 bucks an hour is trickle up poor..

It only works if company's voluntary become generous with wages ...and you can't legistrate that no matter how hard you try.

The liberals want violent liberal govt to force Walmart to pay more so Amazon can crush them sooner and unemploy another million people or so!!! Another great liberal idea!! No wonder 120 million slowly starved to death in the USSR and Red China when liberals were in charge.

because of the reforms reagean did ? so obama is going to change 40 years of republican evil ?

Dems have been out of power since Reagan? Who knew? :lmao:

the so called human being who is a conglomerate of buisness interests

Wow. Yanno, they have free online dictionaries ... you should make better use of them.

2 human surogqates for 1 industrial complex, your evil and you know it
the human being is not a human being its a surogate for the koch brothers
its a surogate for a media company whose people don t care shit that they are selling their own liberty and the liberty of their children

I get it! You're monumentally stupid and you want everyone to know it.

has never even 1 time argued about my premis,

Why would anyone want to argue about your penis?

any questions ?

The liberals want violent liberal govt to force Walmart to pay more so Amazon can crush them sooner and unemploy another million people or so!!! Another great liberal idea!! No wonder 120 million slowly starved to death in the USSR and Red China when liberals were in charge.

Thanks for bringing that up it reminds me of the article I was reading this morning at breakfast..

A Third of American Malls Will Close Soon

It is going to destroy communities...

any questions ?

Thanks for bringing that up it reminds me of the article I was reading this morning at breakfast..

It is going to destroy communities...

that won't stop the liberals from speeding up the process!! Anything that kills economic growth they will support and all the while imagine they are sweet smart caring and morally superior!!

Republicans are horrible at running the economy!!!
bw.png

any questions ?

Steve Jobs is dead

It is going to destroy communities....

Increased Mall Vacancy & Closings only happens under Republican Presidents!

ReisMallQ12016.PNG
You are a Damn idiot, what does republicans have to do with it ? Ever hear of Amazon and the internet.
You are the Damn idiot that cant understand facts or read a chart!

Unemployment rates were lower in September than a year earlier, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The national unemployment rate in September was 4.8 percent, not seasonally adjusted, Twenty-six areas had jobless rates of less than 3.0 percent. Nonfarm payroll employment increased over the year in 315 metropolitan areas, decreased in 65 areas, and was unchanged in 7 areas.

Reagan / Bush CIA Drug Running caused RECORD CRIME rate!!!
Clinton Cut Crime at Record rate!!!

cox-crime-3.png

trickle down is when Apple invents the smart phone and it trickles down to 100 million Americans who then have super computers in their pockets.

Trickle up is when poor people are given incentives to invent smart phones that rich people eventually buy?

Actually liberals don't want trickle down capitalism they want more and more crippling trickle down welfare. 1+1=2

Reagan / Bush CIA Drug Running caused RECORD CRIME rate!!!
Clinton Cut Crime at Record rate!!!

cox-crime-3.png

trickle down is when Apple invents the smart phone and it trickles down to 100 million Americans who then have super computers in their pockets.

Trickle up is when poor people are given incentives to invent smart phones that rich people eventually buy?

Actually liberals don't want trickle down capitalism they want more and more crippling trickle down welfare. 1+1=2

Ed actually thinks trickle up is putting his head up his ass, and trickle down is when he takes his head out.

You & your ilk are absolute retards! Y'all actually believe rich people create jobs. LOL!!!

The Big Business, Wallstreet, CEO's, & Rich masters you worship eliminate, export & destroy jobs.

Poor, middle class workers & small business are the Mother of Invention that create the jobs!

Steve Jobs said, “I didn’t have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends’ rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢ deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple.” He sold his only car for cash to start Apple Computer!!!

Steve Wozniak had proposed his idea for the Apple I computer to Hewlett Packard, but they "turned him down 5 times." Regarding the missed opportunity, HP co-founder Bill Hewlett reportedly said, "You win some, you lose some."

In most cases the Rich, CEO & Corporate Execs are the retards who passed on job creation proposed by the poor & middle class workers.
They spend most of their time & energy screwing others to max their profits & very little creating better products or jobs. This is why Steve Wozniak screams that Rich, CEO & Corporate Execs should be taxed over 50%. The workers should be subsidized instead of paying inflation tax, sales tax, payroll taxes on top of income taxes that all makes it cost to much to employ workers here in the USA.

Most of the Job Killing Regulations are REPUBLICAN!!!
Republican Reagan signed into law EMTALA forcing people to buy insurance or pay 400% more to cover those who did not pay their bill. They force you to buy auto insurance, impose strict building codes, extremely heavily regulate medication causing skyrocketing healthcare cost, & many countless more regulations.

Just to get a pill you have to buy insurance, go to doctor, get a prescription, go through a PBM, then a pharmacy all Thanks to Republicans!!! This makes a $1 shot or pill cost over $600

Republicans tried to ban stem-cell research & set the US back more than a decade behind other countries. They should be denied all access to life saving stem-cell treatment. All they do is drag this country backwards allowing other countries to power past US.

Republicans always cause massive job loss & economic harm! In the entire history of our country, there's never been a Republican president who hasn't had a job killing recession while he served. In the last 55 years there have been 7 recessions. The 6 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation!

Last edited:
You & your ilk are absolute retards! Y'all actually believe rich people create jobs. LOL!!!

The Big Business, Wallstreet, CEO's, & Rich masters you worship eliminate, export & destroy jobs.

Poor, middle class workers & small business are the Mother of Invention that create the jobs!

Steve Jobs said, “I didn’t have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends’ rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢ deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple.” He sold his only car for cash to start Apple Computer!!!

Steve Wozniak had proposed his idea for the Apple I computer to Hewlett Packard, but they "turned him down 5 times." Regarding the missed opportunity, HP co-founder Bill Hewlett reportedly said, "You win some, you lose some."

In most cases the Rich, CEO & Corporate Execs are the retards who passed on job creation proposed by the poor & middle class workers.
They spend most of their time & energy screwing others to max their profits & very little creating better products or jobs. This is why Steve Wozniak screams that Rich, CEO & Corporate Execs should be taxed over 50%. The workers should be subsidized instead of paying inflation tax, sales tax, payroll taxes on top of income taxes that all makes it cost to much to employ workers here in the USA.

Republican Reagan signed into law EMTALA forcing people to buy insurance or pay 400% more to cover those who did not pay their bill. They force you to buy auto insurance, impose strict building codes, extremely heavily regulate medication causing skyrocketing healthcare cost, & many countless more regulations.

Just to get a pill you have to buy insurance, go to doctor, get a prescription, go through a PBM, then a pharmacy all Thanks to Republicans!!! This makes a $1 shot or pill cost over $600

Republicans tried to ban stem-cell research & set the US back more than a decade behind other countries. They should be denied all access to life saving stem-cell treatment. All they do is drag this country backwards allowing other countries to power past US.

Republicans always cause massive job loss & economic harm! In the entire history of our country, there's never been a Republican president who hasn't had a job killing recession while he served. In the last 55 years there have been 7 recessions. The 6 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation!

You & your ilk are absolute retards! Y'all actually believe rich people create jobs.

You & your ilk are absolute retards! Y'all actually believe welfare creates jobs.

You & your ilk are absolute retards! Y'all actually believe rich people create jobs.

You & your ilk are absolute retards! Y'all actually believe welfare creates jobs.
Wrong! - Repubtards Presidents Destroy Jobs, Wages & Explode Welfare! Democrats put people to work & get them off the government dole!
fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back