Treason Summit vs Detente

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
"As president, I cannot make decisions on foreign policy in a futile effort to appease partisan critics or the media or Democrats who want to do nothing but resist and obstruct. Constructive dialogue between the United States and Russia forwards the opportunity to open new pathways toward peace and stability in our world. I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. As president, I will always put what is best for America and what is best for the American people."

Donald J Trump

Thank you Sir, I concur.

The end of the cold war will bad economic news for the deep state Intelligence Community war profiteers neoconservatives reason their raising hell and accusing you of attending the Treason Summitt - You are lucky Sir, ; they blew up JFK's brain ,right John Brennan?

It sounds so noble. Too bad Russia is so undeserving of America's friendship right now.

"As president, I cannot make decisions on foreign policy in a futile effort to appease partisan critics or the media or Democrats who want to do nothing but resist and obstruct. Constructive dialogue between the United States and Russia forwards the opportunity to open new pathways toward peace and stability in our world. I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. As president, I will always put what is best for America and what is best for the American people."

Donald J Trump

Thank you Sir, I concur.

The end of the cold war will bad economic news for the deep state Intelligence Community war profiteers neoconservatives reason their raising hell and accusing you of attending the Treason Summitt - You are lucky Sir, ; they blew up JFK's brain ,right John Brennan?

And the excuses keep flowing.....

upload_2018-7-18_15-13-16.png

I thought the thread was about how Bill Clinton met with Putin while Hillary was helping the KGB Bank acquire Uranium One and 20% of the US supply of Uranium...

My bad.

Well who knows what he said to Putin. LOL

If Trump had just proposed something like meetings with a nato rep, a Pompeo Rep, and a Russian rep to try and come up with a simple agreement for limited autonomy for Donbass in exchange for disarmament by the separatists that if it worked would end sanctions .... it'd be a different story.

If Trump had just proposed something like meetings with a nato rep, a Pompeo Rep, and a Russian rep to try and come up with a simple agreement for limited autonomy for Donbass in exchange for disarmament by the separatists that if it worked would end sanctions .... it'd be a different story.

Yup, we don't know what was said. Although, if Trump had gone into that meeting and said half of what the left wanted him to say....things would have been better?

It sounds so noble. Too bad Russia is so undeserving of America's friendship right now.

True, but beside the point. Which is that we don't need to make a bad situation any worse. They are not our friends; they know it, we know it, everbody knows it, and Trump knows it too. I have not read his book on the Art of the Deal but I'm guessing when you want to make a deal with someone you don't piss them off.

Yup, we don't know what was said. Although, if Trump had gone into that meeting and said half of what the left wanted him to say....things would have been better?
There's a reason Trump didn't want anyone other than the Russian govt to know.

There's a reason Trump didn't want anyone other than the Russian govt to know.

I'm sure there was a reason, most of us know how much you libs thrive on interpreting, omitting some words, include other words and just go nuts.

Donald J Trump

Thank you Sir, I concur.

Who's the Traitor? Not The Donald.

The American Ambassador to Russia at the time of Obama and Hillary's TREASON of giving SECRET American Military Data on Defence to Russia was Michael McFaul:

upload_2018-7-19_2-8-3.png

Exclusive: U.S. dangles secret data for Russia missile shield approval

And The Obama Administration gave Russia secrets about Britain's Nuclear Weapons:

upload_2018-7-19_2-8-56.png

Obama Administration Trade British Nuclear Secrets with Russia

Obama told Putin that AFTER the election he would have more flexibility, more flexibility to commit TREASON by GIVING Russia America's Military Secrets:

upload_2018-7-19_2-10-1.png

upload_2018-7-19_2-10-31.png

Giving Away the Farm

upload_2018-7-19_2-11-13.png

upload_2018-7-19_2-11-27.png

upload_2018-7-19_2-11-42.png

Disarming America: Obama Betrays Reagan's Dream | Investor's Business Daily

The Obama Administration 2008-2016 repeatedly committed Treason against the United States, they are the Traitors, this is why their Sycophants in the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Hold Overs in the Department of Justice along with the snake in the grass Rod Rosenputz are attempting to take The Donald down, THEY are the guilty ones, HE must be brought down in order to PROTECT THEM, he was NEVER supposed to win, Hillary was told it was In the Bag for her, then The Donald won and fucked everything up for them and they have been terrified of what might happen ever since:

ml1x400.jpg

DP1P3-CVoAAISYh.jpg

I thought the thread was about how Bill Clinton met with Putin while Hillary was helping the KGB Bank acquire Uranium One and 20% of the US supply of Uranium...

My bad.

As President The Donald has the right to Declassify and release any information, whatever he and his Team have they need to do it, The Donald needs to go somewhere he feels 100% safe with those who are loyal to him including his Personal Security detail and they need to go through EVERYTHING on ALL of Obama's crowd and ALL Democrats AND RINOs like Miss Lindsay Graham and John McInsane AND those in the FBI, CIA, NSA and those in the MSM, ANYTHING about who they met, who they have got money from, what deals were done ESPECIALLY involving GIVING ANYTHING Classified to the Russians OR the Iranians OR the Chinese, they need to RELEASE it publicly and they need to do it in a big way so the WORLD gets to see who are the Traitors to America.

The Donald and Co. need to take the gloves off and start playing the most Hardcore of Hardball.

Donald J Trump

Thank you Sir, I concur.

And the excuses keep flowing.....

I see, from your standpoint a "real" president would have started WW3 in order to please those affiliated with the War Party, ie, warmongers, neocrazies, the deep state and the MSM. Of course let's not forget those who are suicidal, they have always wanted to die in a nuclear war,

Yep, that's the ticket.

Forum List

Back