TREASON?: John McCain Admits To Communicating With ISIS Consistently...

"I never lie. I always double check and triple check my information before I post."

Then explain how you are so consistently wrong ... and laughably so.

By all means please post my laughable errors.

:lol:

Remember the Ukraine?

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why anyone would be so ignorant (as in the true sense of the word not an insult) as to say that it was a conspiracy theory that the US has been deeply involved in their attempts to overthrow Assad.

It's out there. It's history. And none of the players have cared if the funding or the weapons fell into less moderate hands.

Because hell's bells there are no moderate rebels. Everyone involved in the overthrow Assad is a paid mercenary. And our western leaders haven't cared a lick who took him down.

And don't anyone try to hand me that the FSA is moderate. Not when they openly work with AQ in Syria.

Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With Aid From C.I.A

JP-AIRLIFT-1-articleLarge.jpg

Free Syrian Army fighters inside a house in Aleppo last week. The United States has been helping Arab governments and Turkey send arms to the rebels.

By C. J. CHIVERS and ERIC SCHMITT
Published: March 24, 2013 228 Comments

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Save
  • Email
  • Print
  • Reprints
With help from the C.I.A., Arab governments and Turkey have sharply increased their military aid to Syria’s opposition fighters in recent months, expanding a secret airlift of arms and equipment for the uprising against President Bashar al-Assad, according to air traffic data, interviews with officials in several countries and the accounts of rebel commanders.

The airlift, which began on a small scale in early 2012 and continued intermittently through last fall, expanded into a steady and much heavier flow late last year, the data shows. It has grown to include more than 160 military cargo flights by Jordanian, Saudi and Qatari military-style cargo planes landing at Esenboga Airport near Ankara, and, to a lesser degree, at other Turkish and Jordanian airports.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...bels-expands-with-cia-aid.html?pagewanted=all

Is there a statute of limitations on treason? John Kerry met with V.C. representatives during the Vietnam conflict while he was a Lt. in the Navy reserves on vacation in Paris in order to map out strategy to ensure victory for the V.C.

McCain has been talking his shit to ISIS? lol, that might be the one thing that I can sympathize with ISIS about...

...having to listen to that.

Forum List

Back