Treachery: Boehner's Omnibus Bill Gives Social Security Benefits To Illegal Aliens

This is actually pretty easy to figure out.

Who benefits from total amnesty for illegals? The 1%.
Who works against the US and FOR the 1%? Republicans.

So, who is paying off Boehner now?

10451850_10152260730651275_249291396550797072_n_zps6b801b65.jpg

Yes, health care and elder insurance programs have existed successfully since the 1880s in western Europe.

It is lawful, and desirable, all workers pay their SS, Medicare, and Medicaid taxes.

SS is not a ponzi scheme.

AzMike and their libertarians are babble heads, nothing more.
Everyone pays into those programs by law. What benefit do they get for doing so?

You can keep saying SS isn't a ponzi scheme but where is the money invested and secured for those so called investors? Where is the money they invested? And they invested in what exactly? They simply invested in the next group of suckers paying their bills. A ponzi scheme.

If you can't get a ponzi scheme to work under government law when the fuck will it ever work?

There is no SS money invested anywhere but the government. The same government floating 18 trillion in debt and climbing. How stupid do you have to be to think that you have made a solid government mandated investment?

This is actually pretty easy to figure out.

Who benefits from total amnesty for illegals? The 1%.
Who works against the US and FOR the 1%? Republicans.

So, who is paying off Boehner now?

10451850_10152260730651275_249291396550797072_n_zps6b801b65.jpg

The 1%? You just told us how valuable illegals were in keeping SS afloat. Where the fuck are these illegal 1%ers?

Is there any American who would like to say why Boehner should be provided with the Speaker's gavel in the next congress?

I would like to see someone like Trey Gowdy.
Someone with a set of balls would be nice.

I'm yer huckleberry ...

a Ponzi scheme never lasts, ever ... SS can raise taxes and adjust age limits etc to make it last..

show me one Ponzi scheme that can do that and I'll cut off my balls ..
Well it seems somehow these idiots think that the way to save this ponzi scheme is to let about 5-10 million illegals in the country to help support this crap.

I hope they all landscape and clean houses like some crazed mofo's out there and think they are "investing" in retirement. But I doubt that will help. I get called an asshole for this stance but how about we do something crazy and let our old people that voted for this take the hit? They were the ones that kept voting for more government money and investing in a failure. How about we simply let them live off of their own "investment"? What better lesson could people learn other than letting the chips fall where they may in order to get something better. Give those that voted for this what they earned on their investment.

Well Mike, you wrapped up the cogent part when ya noted that they're idiots.

They truly have no means to understand what you're saying because you're using REASON! And idiots don't respond well to reason. It's outside of their intellectual comfort zone.

It is lawful, and desirable, all workers pay their SS, Medicare, and Medicaid taxes.

SS is not a ponzi scheme.

AzMike and their libertarians are babble heads, nothing more.
Everyone pays into those programs by law. What benefit do they get for doing so?

You can keep saying SS isn't a ponzi scheme but where is the money invested and secured for those so called investors? Where is the money they invested? And they invested in what exactly? They simply invested in the next group of suckers paying their bills. A ponzi scheme.

If you can't get a ponzi scheme to work under government law when the fuck will it ever work?

There is no SS money invested anywhere but the government. The same government floating 18 trillion in debt and climbing. How stupid do you have to be to think that you have made a solid government mandated investment?

Ya used the titty-bar analogy a few posts back.

So ya might try explaining to them that you loaned the asshat the money, he took it to the titty-bar, paid some bills and then issued "Bonds", which other people buy from him, assuring THEM that they'll get their principle back PLUS the rate of interest indicated on the bonds. Which you bought... . So next year he confiscates more of your money, you buy his bonds, and so it goes for a working lifetime.

Now you got all of the principle from the first loans (SS Tax), plus the principle from the second loans (Bonds) for which he owes you interests. Interest which is a fraction of the annual rate of inflation. So, since those are long term, the money you get back for the bonds is not only worth less than you paid for them, due to inflation, HE IS PAYING YOU BACK WITH THE MONEY HE "BORROWED" FROM YOU.

So.. as bad as you have described it, in the BEST CASE SCENARIO, it is much, MUCH worse than THAT.

Anyone who pays into SS is buying an elderly insurance program.

Cite chapter and verse that illegal immigrants are barred from collecting on their investment.
They are illegal, something stupid libtards don't understand or just don't care. Idiots like you are the problem.

AzMike can only babble. Cite chapter and verse that the SS benefits are not EARNED with the workers' taxes.
"So you consider math and accounting babble?"

Notice the libertarian's admission of loss here.

(1) He gives no "chapter and verse", so he admits that SS benefits are earned.

(2) Simple fixes easily take care of SS's needs, which he does not point out.

The fact remains that libertarian philosophy is worthless.

tough road to balancing the debt when the Republitards write a check for $1 trillion $$ ..

talking bullshit got them elected ... ass meet mouth, you two are going to be best friends for a couple of years ..

Forum List

Back