Trayvon Martin Statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
treyvon-zimmerman-fight-1.jpg

I would have gone for one with him sodomizing a bent over pudgy fishbellied pussyassed Zimmerman.
I would have liked that because of the lawsuit that would follow making Zimmerman rich.

I would have gone for one with him sodomizing a bent over pudgy fishbellied pussyassed Zimmerman.
I'd rather see Trayvon get plugged.
Oh I'm sure.
A dead thug is not a bad thing to memorialize.

A cautionary tale to other young ferals?
A cautionary tale to the kids of america. Your system is corrupt.

Like in how the DNC rigged things to shaft bernie.

I would have liked that because of the lawsuit that would follow making Zimmerman rich.
Didn't he make enough selling off his little gun? His defense was he was a pudgy pussy and had to murder a teenager who was "armed" with a sidewalk. I can see how you find him a role model.

I'd rather see Trayvon get plugged.
Oh I'm sure.

Yup, just like that too, see how that works? The entire system.

Didn't he make enough selling off his little gun? His defense was he was a pudgy pussy and had to murder a teenager who was "armed" with a sidewalk. I can see how you find him a role model.
martin got what he asked for. Deserved every foot pound of it.

Your knowledge of the actual events is not good at all. Maybe you should learn more about this case before you comment any further.

I think Treyvon learned his lesson

Oh I'm sure.

Get 'em in 2020.

Run The Hag & Co. again please?

Get 'em 2020.

Run The Hag & Co. again please?
I'm not stupid enough to buy into the illusion and support your political process hon, that's for you rubes to engage in. Goldman Sachs will be running your shite house either way. Same as it ever was.

But it won't be her, the system will push Kamala Harris, same old meaningless distraction for the beffudled masses.

It should say things:
"Creepy Ass Cracker"
"You got a problem"
"You do now"
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I get it now, you've been stomped on the playground and have been reduced to a quivering gripped-by-terror keyboard warrior shut in exacting his revenge vicariously.

While not true, if it were it is fate far better than thug Treyvon's.

I am guessing at playground time you were in the bushes with the Bradley Manning and Bruce Jenner types.

It should say things:
"Creepy Ass Cracker"
"You got a problem"
"You do now"
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I get it now, you've been stomped on the playground and have been reduced to a quivering gripped-by-terror keyboard warrior shut in exacting his revenge vicariously.

While not true, if it were it is fate far better than thug Treyvon's.

I am guessing at playground time you were in the bushes with the Bradley Manning and Bruce Jenner types.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back