Traylon Martin mother files for trademark on his name

Sorry bout that,

Um...did it ever occur to you asshats that she's doing it to PREVENT someone else from profitting off the death of her child?

Probably not.
It's not like you have empathy for a killed kid or his family or anything.
Or human emotions.

Yeah, it's not like she's doing this so SHE can profit off her dead child.....

She's not necessarily doing that.... I am not a mother, but... if I was... and I was in the position that she's in... I would probably do the same... to protect his name. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. There are - sadly - a lot of freaks in this country who will seek to use certain phrases for profit. She's protecting that. I see nothing wrong with what she's doing... no doubt under legal advice.

1. Nope, TM is for commerce.
2. Its not defensive in nature, its a thing that enables the corporation that has it to use it in commerce while having rights to it and certain legal protections, meaning no one else has authority to use it, and if they did you would have a legal arsenal un-matched.
3. So her idea of TM, has got to be for profit.
4. And if you ask my opinion about doing this so soon, or anytime, after the death of a son, I would have to say its inhuman, and insane at best, very poor judgment.
5. And will come to nothing, and is not Trade Markable.
6. They just threw away the filing fee's.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

That is for a jury of his peers to decide, man. You are offering little more than emotional appeals here. Learn to detach yourself from your feelings when analyzing the news. Helps to keep you grounded.

I don't have any emotions in this game. It's an eye for an eye.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will leave the world hungry and blind.

1. Yeah, you're a *RACIST*, and I am sure you thought OJ was innocent too.
2. Negros loose respect on all things dealing with race, they are *RACISTS*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back