Traylon Martin mother files for trademark on his name

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Here we have a tragedy with a young kid getting killed and what does the mother do?

File trademark rights for his name so she can cash in.

Now we know why Al, Jesse and all the lawyers came down.

Makes me want to puke.

The power of two-timing Jessie, Fasting Al, et al is keeping the racial hatred alive and tunneling fear into their burgeoning bank accounts.

Sad part is, she's a mother, her grief is real. Nothing can bring her dead son back to life.

Unfortunately, the young man's private life was likely hidden from her and was too much of a shock to learn her son attacked a man known for giving druggies a hard time.

I think Sharp, Jackson, et al, should pack their bags and go back home. The force is not with them in this instance.

Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

It may mean she gets control of her son's name.
In the sense that people may want it to use it to forward their agenda.
If that were tried she would have to give consent on how her son's name gets used.

This might not be a bad idea...
I will believe that is her intent until I see or hear otherwise.

She learned from these guys: AMERICA'S POVERTY PIMPS

Down-Arrow-Image.png

If that were tried she would have to give consent on how her son's name gets used.

Ok, I hope so.

Perhaps Zimmerman should get a trademark on his face so he can get a cut of those racist t-shirts being sold out in Florida. The derogatory t-shirts bear racist remarks against whites and has Zimmerman's face.

The threats and elevated racist remarks from Black Panthers and other low life punks are an inappropriate response. Sometimes I think some like it when they find an excuse to start violence.

Sounds like she was hoodwinked by some fly-by-night lawyer. If you watch the Kitchen Nightmares show, there was a woman in Baltimore who thought she could trademark the term "hun".

Do we now need lawyers to protect us from lawyers who want to make us rich on bullshit?

"Nothing can make up for the loss of my son, but I'll give it a try anyway."

Pretending to quote someone to give yourself a woody is a pretty lowlife strategy. Can you attribute your quote, or are you willing to admit you just pulled it out of your ass?

Pretending to quote someone to give yourself a woody is a pretty lowlife strategy. Can you attribute your quote, or are you willing to admit you just pulled it out of your ass?

WHo is he supposed to be quoting?
It's called poetic license. Being a low life you wouldn't recognize it.

It looks bad....

I wouldn't care who got rich off his name.

The kid's dead.

I wouldn't want any money from his death.

I wouldn't care if anyone else got rich off it. It's blood money.

WHo is he supposed to be quoting?
It's called poetic license. Being a low life you wouldn't recognize it.

What's poetic about the claim, unless you and your buds are just going to give each other reach arounds with facts. Hell, it doesn't even rhyme, you reactionary Bozo.

it's a good idea.

and that's exactly why it would be done.

it's a good idea.

and that's exactly why it would be done.

would this give her rights to royalties from books and movies?

Forum List

Back