Transparency in the vote

divecon you have been told how many times?

I will try one more time.

The rigging involves flipping just enough votes to effect a win but not be obvious. The margin of votes was too high for it to be effective and the Dems won anyway.

Now prove you can do more than ignore what you are told.

Provide actual evidence and then explain why, if you have the evidence no one was EVER charged for the crimes you claim were committed. I won't hold my breath waiting.

Clint Curtis

go look this guy up
again, just because someone WITH A KEY can hack the machine, doesnt mean they WERE hacked

and if you can prove they WERE hacked, then it had to be done by SOMEONE WITH THE KEY
IE: an election official in the precints

Last edited:
just to state what my position was before the machines were bought, i thought they were a waste of money(as did MOST conservatives) since a piece of paper and a pencil was just as effective(if not more so) and would cost MUCH less
but after 2000, the DEMS were SDCREAMING for these machines

maybe the "fix" was for the dems and it just didnt work till 2008

:lol:

Help America Vote Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you better go look at how the law came into exsistance.

Clint Curtis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Curtis specifically alleged that:

At the behest of Rep. Tom Feeney, in September 2000, he was asked to write a program for a touchscreen voting machine that would make it possible to change the results of an election undetectably. This technology, Curtis explained, could also be used in any electronic tabulation machine or scanner. Curtis assumed initially that this effort was aimed at detecting Democratic fraud, but later learned that it was intended to benefit the Republican Party.

West Palm Beach was named as an intended target, but used punched card ballots in the 2000 elections. Indeed, West Palm Beach was famous for the "hanging chad" recounts of that election.

Curtis explained that the software could be used in any electronic tabulation machine or scanner. He spoke about this to the Conyers Voting Forum, after Conyers left the forum and turned over the dais on December 13, 2004[1].

Clint Curtis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Curtis specifically alleged that:

At the behest of Rep. Tom Feeney, in September 2000, he was asked to write a program for a touchscreen voting machine that would make it possible to change the results of an election undetectably. This technology, Curtis explained, could also be used in any electronic tabulation machine or scanner. Curtis assumed initially that this effort was aimed at detecting Democratic fraud, but later learned that it was intended to benefit the Republican Party.

West Palm Beach was named as an intended target, but used punched card ballots in the 2000 elections. Indeed, West Palm Beach was famous for the "hanging chad" recounts of that election.

Curtis explained that the software could be used in any electronic tabulation machine or scanner. He spoke about this to the Conyers Voting Forum, after Conyers left the forum and turned over the dais on December 13, 2004[1].
Feeney's response to allegations
In 2005, Feeney responded to Curtis's allegations in a news article posted in the St. Petersburg Times. According to the newspaper, Feeney stated:
  • that he had no recollection of ever meeting Curtis or of discussing vote fraud with anyone;
  • that he could not have discussed a plan to commit fraud in touch screen voting machines in September or October 2000, as alleged by Curtis, because, "touch screen voting machines were not even contemplated until November 2000"; and
  • that although Curtis accused Feeney of a wide variety of misconduct in a 2004 book, Curtis never mentioned the alleged vote fraud scheme.[3]

truthmatters is proof that morons that use "truth" in their usernames seldom give a rats ass about the truth

Direct Recording Electronic (DRE)

The most recent configuration in the evolution of voting systems are known as direct recording electronic, or DRE. They are an electronic implementation of the old mechanical lever systems. As with the lever machines, there is no ballot; the possible choices are visible to the voter on the front of the machine. The voter directly enters choices into electronic storage with the use of a touch-screen, push buttons, or similar device. An alphabetic keyboard is often provided with the entry device to allow for the possibility of write-in votes. The voter’s choices are stored in these machines via a memory cartridge, diskette or smart card and added to the choices of all other voters.

In 1996, 7.7% of the registered voters in the United States used some type of direct recording electronic voting system.

truthmatters is proof that morons that use "truth" in their usernames seldom give a rats ass about the truth

I see you dont really look at any evidence you are given and just pull right out of your ass comments like they are incorrect.

Do you really think that helps your positions?

I see you dont really look at any evidence you are given and just pull right out of your ass comments like they are incorrect.

Do you really think that helps your positions?
your own links have proven you dont give a rats ass about the truth

Nope that is only your claim.

I gave full well sourced evidence and you just said "Nu uh" and thought that was enough.

Forum List

Back