Transparency in the vote

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
Here is some video of a Diebold machine being hacked as a demonstration of how vulnerable the machines are. this hack is not new, but the video is worth watching if you have not seen it before.

[youtube]cy1IlAXeV30[/youtube]

And here is some news I had missed from Humboldt County. This county decided to make a second set of records of the ballots in the primaries and the general election to compare against the official tally. In this case, Optical Scan machines were used, the machines that Diebold has acknowledged drop votes. What is surprising here, is that when the eletion officials made the second set of ballots available for independent audit, they immediately found that 197 votes had not been counted by the Diebold machine. In other words, without the backup for independent audit, we would not have known that 197 votes were missed.

The argument for transparency is pretty strong.

Unique Transparency Program Uncovers Problems with Voting Software | Threat Level from Wired.com

Last edited:
We have not had a clean election in some time.

The republicans thought they had a permenant majority and this is the reason why.

The founders system still kicked their asses.

Here is some video of a Diebold machine being hacked as a demonstration of how vulnerable the machines are. this hack is not new, but the video is worth watching if you have not seen it before.

[youtube]cy1IlAXeV30[/youtube]

And here is some news I had missed from Humboldt County. This county decided to make a second set of records of the ballots in the primaries and the general election to compare against the official tally. In this case, Optical Scan machines were used, the machines that Diebold has acknowledged drop votes. What is surprising here, is that when the eletion officials made the second set of ballots available for independent audit, they immediately found that 197 votes had not been counted by the Diebold machine. In other words, without the backup for independent audit, we would not have known that 197 votes were missed.

The argument for transparency is pretty strong.

Unique Transparency Program Uncovers Problems with Voting Software | Threat Level from Wired.com
that is total BULLSHIT
did you notice the need for a KEY to even access the port
and then you dont think anyone would notice someone opening it up?

come on people
use your brains

PS: the machines without the extra paper trails were ORDERED that way, not Diebold's fault

Last edited:
Does it matter ? Republicans or Democrats get elected everytime anyway.
well, since the dems won so big this last election, did someone put a bug in the machines to make THEM win?
how come the validity of the election is not questioned when the dems win?

No the Dem votes were too numberous for the fix to work. They only can switch a certain percent of the votes and it was not enough this last couple of elections.

Oh mr control what others say and think , I think you forgot to use a real arguement in place of hissy fit throwing.

Oh mr control what others say and think , I think you forgot to use a real arguement in place of hissy fit throwing.

One only need read your pap and the laughing fits will make them sick. Why don't you crawl back into what ever hole you have been in for the last couple months and let the grownups talk?

You are a retard, go play somewhere else.

you're the retard RGS and so is every other person who denies that the machines don't work properly.

It's usually the pugs who are in the most denial because Diebold is a HUGE Republican contributor and therefore the fix is usually in their favor so why should they give a crap, right?

There is an entire documentary called Hacking democracy that talks about this but of course the pugs all say it's bullshit and propaganda... because that's what fits their agenda. :cuckoo:

you're the retard RGS and so is every other person who denies that the machines don't work properly.

It's usually the pugs who are in the most denial because Diebold is a HUGE Republican contributor and therefore the fix is usually in their favor so why should they give a crap, right?

There is an entire documentary called Hacking democracy that talks about this but of course the pugs all say it's bullshit and propaganda... because that's what fits their agenda. :cuckoo:
"not working properly" and "being rigged(IE FIXED)" are two different things

btw, if that was true in that propaganda BULLSHIT you are talking about, then how come it DIDNT work this time?
or was it "fixed" for the dems this time?

just to state what my position was before the machines were bought, i thought they were a waste of money(as did MOST conservatives) since a piece of paper and a pencil was just as effective(if not more so) and would cost MUCH less
but after 2000, the DEMS were SDCREAMING for these machines

maybe the "fix" was for the dems and it just didnt work till 2008

:lol:

divecon you have been told how many times?

I will try one more time.

The rigging involves flipping just enough votes to effect a win but not be obvious. The margin of votes was too high for it to be effective and the Dems won anyway.

Now prove you can do more than ignore what you are told.

Well except the DEMOCRATS INSISTED on those machines after Florida 2000. THEY chose what machines to buy and use, THEY made the decision. Your little tirade that somehow it was a vast Republican conspiracy is in fact RETARDED.

divecon you have been told how many times?

I will try one more time.

The rigging involves flipping just enough votes to effect a win but not be obvious. The margin of votes was too high for it to be effective and the Dems won anyway.

Now prove you can do more than ignore what you are told.
DUDE, grow a fucking brain

i was being facetious

Well except the DEMOCRATS INSISTED on those machines after Florida 2000. THEY chose what machines to buy and use, THEY made the decision. Your little tirade that somehow it was a vast Republican conspiracy is in fact RETARDED.
yeah, funny how all the machines that had problems were ALWAYS in the democrat controled precints

:lol:

Forum List

Back