Transgender Sex Changes Will No Longer Be Recognized

I am just looking at a wave of hate.

None of you backward fucks can explain how trans folks have personally traumatised you.

Its just the usual right wing fear of "different".

No. Beatniks were "different".

It's a mental delusion I choose not to support.
But you support the oppression of these people.

I support not being forced by law to recognize their delusion as fact.
But they are not asking for your support. Just to go about their lives as they have always done. This cruel law will cause them huge problems in just going about their every day business. Why pass a law that persecutes them ?

They are asking for acceptance, recognition and approval by statute for their delusion.

No different than someone claiming to be Napoleon.

None of you backward fucks can explain how trans folks have personally traumatised you.

"fear"? Not supporting the delusions of mentally ill people is not "fear".

YOu are the loon equating telling the truth to be a freaking genocidal mass murderer.

Well said. If someone says that they are Napoleon or Jesus Christ, do liberals think that it is somehow appropriate to pretend that they are? How does that help the patient with that kind of delusion recover?
How does it harm anyone? In the US you can do those things. In Hungary you will not be able to.

YOu are the loon equating telling the truth to be a freaking genocidal mass murderer.

Well said. If someone says that they are Napoleon or Jesus Christ, do liberals think that it is somehow appropriate to pretend that they are? How does that help the patient with that kind of delusion recover?
How does it harm anyone? In the US you can do those things. In Hungary you will not be able to.

A matter of time here.

But they are not asking for your support. Just to go about their lives as they have always done. This cruel law will cause them huge problems in just going about their every day business. Why pass a law that persecutes them ?

They are asking for acceptance, recognition and approval by statute for their delusion.

They are asking to be able to hire a bike without having to reveal their sexuality. This in a backward country where they are subject to violence. Can they not have that ?

America used to fight nazis. Now they cheer for them.
You silly indoctrinated Brit.
Nazis would Aktion T-4 every last transsexual in their country, and then some!
You may not know the history of America, but sodomy (you'd probably call it "buggering") was a hanging offense here for over a century in every state. With the way some of them do, (Bodey, TPP) I'm thinking it wasn't so bad of an idea.

They are asking to be able to hire a bike without having to reveal their sexuality. This in a backward country where they are subject to violence. Can they not have that ?

What a man does behind closed doors in his own home, is his own business. If you want to wear ladies' clothes and pretend to be a broad privately, I sure the hell don't care. But the problem is that those of us in polite society don't care to be trolled by Trannies threatening to fight us if we don't recognize their delusions.

And Britain's Royals cosplay them...

View attachment 329204
Maybe we could have a more nazi than you contest ? Orbans regime is a nasty little neo nazi group that is currently targetting all sorts of minorities in Hungary. Of course the majority of Americans, decent and educated people, reject this little shit. Not so his trumpy fanboys on here. Which side would they have been cheering back in the day ?
You pegged his Nazi-loving ass dead to rights.

What a man does behind closed doors in his own home, is his own business. If you want to wear ladies' clothes and pretend to be a broad privately, I sure the hell don't care. But the problem is that those of us in polite society don't care to be trolled by Trannies threatening to fight us if we don't recognize their delusions.
But this law makes it your business by making them comply with a wicked law.

Facing reality.

Under the leadership of populist Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, Hungary is looking to push legislation that will terminate the legal recognition of transsexuals.

The legislation is based on biological realities in its definition of gender being “biological sex based on primary sex characteristics and chromosomes”, which effectively makes it impossible for people to legally go through a sex change.

SANITY: Transgender Sex Changes Will No Longer Be Recognized If Proposed Legislation Passes In Hungary - Big League Politics
If a transexual murders someone and they find the DNA evidence the law must be able to identify them by their true gender

Also pushing it onto little kids, that's wrong on several different levels.

Back in the day, no tranny was climbing the walls of Normandy Beach. Only real men...Without the real men fighting the Nazis, shitfucks like you would be eating Schnitzel today. Then you retarded folks started allowing real Nazi's in who wear rags on their heads and behead gays, soldiers and blow up concerts. Shame dumbasses like you adore your Camel Jockeys..

View attachment 329228

This is actually true. I've seen plenty of pictures of the Normandy invasion, and there were no GI's in heels,carrying purses on the beaches. Ditto, BTW, in the Pacific theatre at Iwo Jima. The Marines weren't in drag either.
But what about the Korean War?
klingermash.jpg

Have you looked in England for all that hate?

Soldier in England beheaded....................British concert blown up.....

View attachment 329231View attachment 329232
The people who did those things are in jail. They certainly werent Hungarian trannys. Do you have an adult point to make ?
Yeah, dumbass, the people who hate live right in your neighborhood. Having your head up your ass, will not prevent them from separating it.

head-up-butt-300x216.jpg

Oh lets say, when a tranny goes into a library and does "story telling" to a bunch of 5 year olds. Insane people can only get people on their side when they attack them when they are young. Or just be a camel jockey and attack them when they cant get a gun...

Forum List

Back