Transgender goes nuts inn store after being misgendered

this person is ?

• Testosterone enraged male

• Hysterical woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Video: Transgender Goes Nuts in Store After Being ā€œMisgenderedā€
A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee ā€œmisgenderedā€ him by calling the biological man ā€œsirā€ in a confrontation that was caught on video.
----------------------------------------------------

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.
Have no idea why you males are so fussy and worried and pearl clutchy over transgenders.

Um because we dislike the idea of mentally ill people not receiving the help they need.

There is slight difference between "help they need" and "help they want".

Are you seriously suggesting that we should let mentally ill people wander around unhelped unless and until they want help? My God man, they are mentally ill, they often times don't even realize they NEED help.

As with gender dysphoria , for example. They think they are normal and okay. They are not.

A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee ā€œmisgenderedā€ him by calling the biological man ā€œsirā€ in a confrontation that was caught on video.

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.
Have no idea why you males are so fussy and worried and pearl clutchy over transgenders.

Um because we dislike the idea of mentally ill people not receiving the help they need.

Are you seriously suggesting that we should let mentally ill people wander around unhelped unless and until they want help? My God man, they are mentally ill, they often times don't even realize they NEED help.

As with gender dysphoria , for example. They think they are normal and okay. They are not.

That's your assumption, not mine.

I was talking about this specific case.

It's cold in Alaska. The needed help was to get into warm shelter. The wanted help was to get into warm women's shelter.

It's cold in Alaska. The needed help was to get into warm shelter. The wanted help was to get into warm women's shelter.
but hes not a women,,,

but hes not a women,,,

Exactly.

So to repeat what I said earlier, what he needs, and what he wants are two different things.

It took you a week to come up with that lame-ass grade-school retort, but I'm the stupid one.

Riiiight.

Unlike you, I don't spend every minute of every day on here. That you thought so proves you're a dumb coon.
Ah, you're a racist too.

Fits with the dumbass redneck image I guess.
No, you're just a coon. Fits the lifestyle you've chosen to live I guess.
Racist fuckwads like you make me sick. I'm not generally a fan of the death penalty but I think racists should be hanged with a short rope.

You embody everything that's bad about humanity.

When do you plan to try? Unless you're man enough to do so, stop pretending you can.
Oooh, threats from an internet tough guy.

Racist fuckwads like you make me sick. I'm not generally a fan of the death penalty but I think racists should be hanged with a short rope.

Lol
You have no idea what real racism is... So shut the fuck up
Of course I do, I see it demonstrated here almost daily. Usually by folks like you. Don't worry though, there is plenty of rope.
Lol
Political correctness does not get to tell what real racism is, It is not qualified
Yer funny, trying to deflect.

It's makes it obvious you know you're wrong.
That all you've talked about is having rope yet nothing in the way of effort proved to me you're either smart enough to know it would be a bad move or you're lying.
Lmao! You racists really don't like to be called racist do you.

Iā€™ll never forget the day I was called to watch a psych patient in the ER that was giving staff a hard time. It was a gay guy using our ER services for an excuse from work because his BF broke up with him.

Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve ever wanted to punch a patient.

Last edited:
Lol
Of course I do, I see it demonstrated here almost daily. Usually by folks like you. Don't worry though, there is plenty of rope.
Lol
Political correctness does not get to tell what real racism is, It is not qualified

That all you've talked about is having rope yet nothing in the way of effort proved to me you're either smart enough to know it would be a bad move or you're lying.
lol
Says a racist control freak

Unlike you, I don't spend every minute of every day on here. That you thought so proves you're a dumb coon.
Ah, you're a racist too.

Fits with the dumbass redneck image I guess.
No, you're just a coon. Fits the lifestyle you've chosen to live I guess.

When do you plan to try? Unless you're man enough to do so, stop pretending you can.
Oooh, threats from an internet tough guy.

Yet you're the one talking about hanging people from a short rope. I want you to try to carry out YOUR threat. I'm curious about when you plan to do it.

Lol
Lol

You cowards that make internet threats really aren't going to do what you claim should be done. You shouldn't pretend you are.

Lol

lol
Says a racist control freak

I'm not worried about wannabe tough guys like him. When someone makes a claim about using a rope to hang others then considers asking when does he plan to try a threat, he isn't going to do anything but run his dick sucker and appear to be a man.

Forum List

Back