Trans man dies after elective hysterectomy

I believe it takes great courage to question the nature of one's sexuality, face it head on and then actually go through what it takes to make that massive change.

Most of us will never know what that's like.

Imagine what it was like before we could address nature's mistakes. There was no surgery, no drugs. Just a life of lying to ones self and to the rest of the world.

Courage is running into a burning building and rescuing somebody. Dressing up like the opposite gender and having body parts lopped off isn't courage, it's insanity, but hey, it's a free country, so to each their own.

Not even close to comparable.

I'm glad we're past the ignorance of the dark ages when people who are simply different were chained to walls of nightmare institutions and worse.

I don't understand the intolerance, hate, fear but yes, to each their own.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Well if cutting your dick off is bravery show the world what a super hero you are cut your fuckin head off.

I believe it takes great courage to question the nature of one's sexuality, face it head on and then actually go through what it takes to make that massive change.

Imagine what it was like before we could address nature's mistakes. There was no surgery, no drugs. Just a life of lying to ones self and to the rest of the world.

Courage is running into a burning building and rescuing somebody. Dressing up like the opposite gender and having body parts lopped off isn't courage, it's insanity, but hey, it's a free country, so to each their own.

I'm glad we're past the ignorance of the dark ages when people who are simply different were chained to walls of nightmare institutions and worse.

Well if cutting your dick off is bravery show the world what a super hero you are cut your fuckin head off.

How terribly christian of you.

wait a minute ludd.....running into a burning building to rescue someone is not even close to altering your body?.....did they redefine the word courage?....did i miss something?...you do realize that both deeds are the definition of the word......"the ability to do something that frightens one"....."strength in the face of pain or grief"...." mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty."...........

wait a minute ludd.....running into a burning building to rescue someone is not even close to altering your body?.....did they redefine the word courage?....did i miss something?...you do realize that both deeds are the definition of the word......"the ability to do something that frightens one"....."strength in the face of pain or grief"...." mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty."...........

com·pa·ra·ble
ˈkämp(ə)rəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: comparable
(of a person or thing) able to be likened to another; similar.
"flaked stone and bone tools comparable to Neanderthal man's tools"
synonyms: similar, close, near, approximate, akin, equivalent, commensurate, proportional, proportionate; More
like, matching, homologous
"comparable incomes"
of equivalent quality; worthy of comparison.
"nobody is comparable with this athlete"
synonyms: equal to, as good as, in the same league as, able to hold a candle to, on a par with, on a level with;
a match for
"nobody is comparable with him"

com·pa·ra·ble
ˈkämp(ə)rəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: comparable
(of a person or thing) able to be likened to another; similar.
"flaked stone and bone tools comparable to Neanderthal man's tools"
synonyms: similar, close, near, approximate, akin, equivalent, commensurate, proportional, proportionate; More
like, matching, homologous
"comparable incomes"
of equivalent quality; worthy of comparison.
"nobody is comparable with this athlete"
synonyms: equal to, as good as, in the same league as, able to hold a candle to, on a par with, on a level with;
a match for
"nobody is comparable with him"
now you are just trying to justify what you said....courage covers both examples given.....to say someone who runs into a burning building to rescue someone and risks getting seriously burned themselves is not even close to comparable courage wise to someone getting an operation,THEY WANT?...i think you are reaching here ludd....

Forum List

Back