Trans man cleared of flashing penis at Ohio YMCA after judge ruled him too fat for genitals to be visible

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I guess this is the appropriate forum for this story. :laughing0301:

"A judge ruled that a transgender woman could not have indecently exposed her penis in a YMCA female changing room after agreeing with her claim that she's too fat for it to be visible.

Darren Glines, who now goes by Rachel, was found not guilty of three counts of indecent exposure at the facility in Xenia, Ohio.

Judge David McNamee cleared Glines after agreeing that the size of her belly meant it would be impossible for anyone to see her penis."

Trans woman is cleared of flashing penis because she's too FAT

The comments are hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I guess this is the appropriate forum for this story. :laughing0301:

"A judge ruled that a transgender woman could not have indecently exposed her penis in a YMCA female changing room after agreeing with her claim that she's too fat for it to be visible.

Darren Glines, who now goes by Rachel, was found not guilty of three counts of indecent exposure at the facility in Xenia, Ohio.

Judge David McNamee cleared Glines after agreeing that the size of her belly meant it would be impossible for anyone to see her penis."

Trans woman is cleared of flashing penis because she's too FAT

The comments are hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

There ya go, dude. May 6 story in a big outlet like The Daily Mail, with pic the woman, er, uh whatever and the judge, with his "I get this sht in my court?" look. Heck, I'd have backed your play for current events.:auiqs.jpg:

He's a liberal, so the instructions that came with this pamphlet might help:
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back