Tranq is the drug of the modern generation

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Smack, crack, grass, crank, meth are so old news. Now the zombie drug, Tranq , is taking over America under Joe Biden.

It seems to be coming up through the open door Joe put on the southern border to piss off the Little Trumpsters.

After 40 years of the drug war do you actually think the drug trade cares who's in office? As long as smuggling is far easier than detecting smuggling there's going to be drugs. No amount of police state tactics is going to change that. Smugglers know a thousand ways to get drugs across borders and if we only knew half of their methods they would invent a thousand more.

After 40 years of the drug war do you actually think the drug trade cares who's in office? As long as smuggling is far easier than detecting smuggling there's going to be drugs. No amount of police state tactics is going to change that. Smugglers know a thousand ways to get drugs across borders and if we only knew half of their methods they would invent a thousand more.
Are you trying to say that wide open borders under Obama & Biden didn't at least make it much easier if nor outright facilitate the flow of drugs flooding us from across the border?
Because that would be an insane statement suggesting you are just trying to deflect from the criminal neglect of border laws we get from the current resident's administration.

Are you trying to tell us that drugz were smuggled into the US during Donald Trump!!?? Say it ain't so...

Are you trying to say that wide open borders under Obama & Biden didn't at least make it much easier if nor outright facilitate the flow of drugs flooding us from across the border?
Because that would be an insane statement suggesting you are just trying to deflect from the criminal neglect of border laws we get from the current resident's administration.
I suggest you get a bunch of drugs and try to smuggle them into the USA, let us know how it turns out.

A $1T military could stop it in a few weeks. The border could be pushed 50-100 miles South. No more talk//

I suggest you get a bunch of drugs and try to smuggle them into the USA, let us know how it turns out.
I can't hide kilos in my bum like you moonie.

Why do you want people smuggling drugs across the border?
Is it because you DGAS about the hundreds of Americans dying everyday from overdoses?
Thanks for proving again the whole compassionate progressive is just more BS from the party of KKK, peds/pervs & groomers

Last edited:
Yes, we should halt the smuggling of illegal drugs. But people have to take personal responsibility for their actions. If they weren’t doing drugs, they wouldn’t be in this situation in the first place. They aren’t exactly innocent victims….

Forum List

Back