Tranny swimmer goes on Good Morning America, say's he doesn't need permission to dominate women

Is the OP telling us women have surrendered and have become second best to men when the last fifty years women have told us they are equal to men?

WTF?
Does "it" have a uterus, fallopian tubes and a cervix?
Is "it" capable of giving birth................to a human?
If so........A WOMAN.
If NOT?
NOT a woman.

Pretty cut and dry.

I don't have a problem with a trans being their "authentic self", but they shouldn't be competing against biological women.

I think you mean "being their alternate persona" because authentically, he is a man. He is just pretending or cosplaying as a woman. Pretend to be a chick if you want, but the reality is yours still a dude and always will be.

That's why you don't think he should compete against women, because he isn't a woman. And you're correct, he shouldn't be allowed to.

It's a shame our society allows this to happen. Someone can pretend all they want, but society shouldn't let them alter reality.

A game needs to be played in order for there to be any dominating. What if enough natural born females refuse to have anything to do with a game that includes him?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't have a problem with a trans being their "authentic self", but they shouldn't be competing against biological women.

"Authentic self" is the state of your body at birth, as has been socially and scientifically and morally accepted and know since time immemorial.

"Authentic self" is the state of your body at birth, as has been socially and scientifically and morally accepted and know since time immemorial.

That's not what the term means. Sex is biology. Gender is psychology. Still no reason for him to compete with biological females.

Forum List

Back