Tracking the el nino

LOL, I've already blocked a few loons as I don't wish to read such idiocy. I've spent 25 years watching our planet and meteorology. What has this jc loon done??? Hates democrats and wants to feel powerful. Attempting to feel powerful off of 200 years of meteorological understanding of our planet and denying el nino isn't worth my time. Those things are just facts...The climate is a very new field and there you will find things to debate. The same can't be said about the wind shift known as the enso on rather it is real or not.

6PIohuF.png

Last edited:
LOL, I've already blocked a few loons as I don't wish to read such idiocy. I've spent 25 years watching our planet and meteorology. What has this jc loon done??? Hates democrats and wants to feel powerful.

6PIohuF.png
is that it 25 years? wow, you be a youngen. I've spent 50 years and I'm a youngen. so you've watched and that makes you an expert. hahahahahaahaha, you're not too full of yourself eh? What have you done? You asked me and yet you didn't state what it is you've done. DONE.. Not watch, done, what is it? hate their opposition for having a different agenda? hmmmmm, possibl, possibl.

LOL, I've already blocked a few loons as I don't wish to read such idiocy. I've spent 25 years watching our planet and meteorology. What has this jc loon done??? Hates democrats and wants to feel powerful. Attempting to feel powerful off of 200 years of meteorological understanding of our planet and denying el nino isn't worth my time. Those things are just facts...The climate is a very new field and there you will find things to debate. The same can't be said about the wind shift known as the enso on rather it is real or not.

6PIohuF.png
Again where are the pics of your electric car? Or your solar panels? Or your composting toilet? Or your computer that was made with no petroleum products. Oh hell any actual thing that you have done to support your cause that you insist the rest of us do.

Don't to deflect from the science with weird tales of how the liberals want your toaster. We'll just ignore the deflection and bring you back to the science.

But do be consoled that you're not as wrong as Billy_Bob. Here's his post from Oct. 10, 2014.

The 2014 15 El Ni o Part 18 October 2014 Update One Last Chance US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Looks like Bob Tisdale has put out the October ENSO updates and the alarmist long awaited El Nino is now a thing of the past. The warmth in the oceans has dissipated and we are going rapidly cold globally.

See? It would almost be impossible to fail harder than Billy. Go ahead, try your best to fail harder, you won't be able to do it.

Matthew showed us the the IRI forecast in post 101. This one is from the Australian BoM, and forecasts even more of an El Nino.

poama.nino34.png

Last edited:
I don't know how you ever get any sleep. You're always freaking over the weather, climate on the earth, the environment, etc

Like you and all these politicians can wave a magic wand that will cost us taxpayers, billions of dollars.......................and CHANGE IT

Whether or not we can change it is not the point. People need to be prepared for major changes in climate patterns when they occur.

upload_2015-5-24_11-5-22.png

OOP'S.... NOAA backing off its claims of a super-super El Nino changing its graph to show El Moki conditions only... I guess their super/super alarmist drivel didn't go over like they wanted... They have even changed their ENSO page quietly, very quietly..... I wonder if they will blame the changed data on a malfunction somewhere...

Source

6PIohuF.png
What happened to your above 4.0 predictions? And then today NOAA silently changes their site to show only El Moki conditions for the next few moths followed by rapid cooling.. All the hype about a super-super El Nino and yet here we are with a significantly reduced graph that covers all the bases..

You Alarmists are so out there.. I may be just fifty years old and a meteorologist among other degrees I hold but the shear lunacy of some here is stunning...

The new and better prediction shows the potential for La Nina occurring... I wonder if they got caught lying and they just wanted to circle the wagons and cover their lying asses.. Trying to regain some semblance of integrity..

View attachment 41631

OOP'S.... NOAA backing off its claims of a super-super El Nino changing its graph to show El Moki conditions only... I guess their super/super alarmist drivel didn't go over like they wanted... They have even changed their ENSO page quietly, very quietly..... I wonder if they will blame the changed data on a malfunction somewhere...

Source

Erm, how does your source article, above, published on Sunday, August 30, 2009 relate to current el Niño conditions (May 24, 2015)? (this should be good).

Niño regions this week show a moderate El Niño in place, similar to 1997

Niño 4=+1.1C
Niño 3.4=+1.1C
Niño 3=+1.2C
Niño 1+2=+2.6C

Believe it or not the 1.1C is higher than 1997 on this date which had a reading of 0.8C back then. Nino 1+2 matches the same 2.6C reading that year. 1997 achieves 1.1C for the June 4th update.

Eight provinces in the Philippines under state of calamity

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-26/e ... ty/6497096

The Philippines has placed eight provinces under a state of calamity due to a drought caused by the El Nino weather phenomenon.

The central Philippines province of Cebu is the latest addition to the list of areas which have been severely impacted by El Nino.

A state of emergency allows its officials to use five per cent of more than $US2 million in local emergency funds to compensate for the losses of farmers.

Meteorologists say more than 50 provinces were beginning to suffer from the effects of the El Nino phenomenon.

They said the onset of the rainy season next month may not alleviate the impact of the drought.

Scientists at Australia's weather bureau this month officially declared a major El Nino event due to an increase in sea surface temperatures in the Pacific Ocean.

It is likely to bring hotter temperatures and lower rainfall to much of eastern Australia.

View attachment 41631

Source
dude, the weather over the weekend to today is more evidence that there is no el nino coming. same weather pattern over and over and over again. yet these gamokes don't get that. Ask Texas and Oklahoma folks how they love the el nino coming, or not. hahahahahahaha it's funny as hell man.

Read more here http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... imics-1997

El Nino Data Mimic Record 1997-98 Event as IMF Warns on Food

The El Nino taking hold across the Pacific strengthened, according to Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology, citing indexes of sea-surfaces temperatures that showed the same trend for the first time since the event in 1997-1998.

All five NINO indexes, averaged over the past four weeks, exceeded plus 1 degree Celsius, the bureau said in its fortnightly update on Tuesday. That’s the first time this has occurred since the 1997-1998 El Nino, the bureau said.

Australia this month joined the U.S. and Japan in declaring that the first El Nino since 2010 had begun. The 1997-1998 event was the strongest on record, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The weather patterns can bake parts of Asia, hurting crops from rice to palm oil, while crimping the hurricane season in the Atlantic and bringing more rain across the southern U.S.

“The area of warm anomalies in the tropical Pacific now more resembles a classical El Nino pattern,” the bureau said. “Sea-surface temperatures will remain well above El Nino thresholds at least into the southern hemisphere spring.”

Read more here http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... imics-1997

El Nino Data Mimic Record 1997-98 Event as IMF Warns on Food

The El Nino taking hold across the Pacific strengthened, according to Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology, citing indexes of sea-surfaces temperatures that showed the same trend for the first time since the event in 1997-1998.

All five NINO indexes, averaged over the past four weeks, exceeded plus 1 degree Celsius, the bureau said in its fortnightly update on Tuesday. That’s the first time this has occurred since the 1997-1998 El Nino, the bureau said.

Australia this month joined the U.S. and Japan in declaring that the first El Nino since 2010 had begun. The 1997-1998 event was the strongest on record, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The weather patterns can bake parts of Asia, hurting crops from rice to palm oil, while crimping the hurricane season in the Atlantic and bringing more rain across the southern U.S.

“The area of warm anomalies in the tropical Pacific now more resembles a classical El Nino pattern,” the bureau said. “Sea-surface temperatures will remain well above El Nino thresholds at least into the southern hemisphere spring.”

It was 117 degrees F in parts of India yesterday.

View attachment 41631

Source
dude, the weather over the weekend to today is more evidence that there is no el nino coming. same weather pattern over and over and over again. yet these gamokes don't get that. Ask Texas and Oklahoma folks how they love the el nino coming, or not. hahahahahahaha it's funny as hell man.
Just Crazy, you are getting dumber with every post. Heavy precipitation for the southern states is part of the norm with an El Nino. California will probably get their drought broken in a similiar manner later this year. As far as it being funny, why don't you go and tell the people in Houston that to their faces. That would be interesting to see.

View attachment 41631

Source
Just Crazy, you are getting dumber with every post. Heavy precipitation for the southern states is part of the norm with an El Nino. California will probably get their drought broken in a similiar manner later this year. As far as it being funny, why don't you go and tell the people in Houston that to their faces. That would be interesting to see.

Especially the families of the ones who died tragically in the flood.

View attachment 41631

Source

Especially the families of the ones who died tragically in the flood.

Suddenly, Houston is Global.

Uh huh.

AGWCult science = Claiming the lead story on the Weather Channel is caused by "Global Climate Warming Change"

Its funny to watch the left wing nuts try and make every natural variation occurrence connected to "man made global warming". Not only is there no empirical evidence to support their supposition the earths history shows that it has happened over and over again long before man had theoretical influence..

Empirical evidence shows the alarmist fools and liars.. They deny real sciences for their pseudo political science.

Forum List

Back