Town Hall Meetings were a special kind of propaganda tonight

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I suppose we should be used to it by now, PROGS own the misinformation, but somehow I'm always surprised how deeply they've sold out.

So tonight I hear there will be townhall meetings instead of a debate, because Biden's too big a puss to go one-on-one and Trump doesn't want some virtual debate some reason. At any rate, so I want to see our POTUS right. I turn on my Spectrum cable, and mainstream NBC has what's titled something to the effect of "Vice President Townhall, For the People." How touching. In contrast of course Trump is not for the people, suck it.

So I'm looking for Trump right, nothing there, but shit, I thought it was supposed to be the same time. So I watch Biden for a pinch, he's going to make all your dreams come true reading off a teleprompter, so ridiculous. Look on-line, yeah, Trump's supposed to be on CBS. Nope not there. I yell into my Roku something and up comes Biden and Trump. So I turn the dial to Trump, catch a few minutes on a SECONDARY CBS station, nothing special. When it ends CBS "news" is complaining about Trump, typical propaganda & COVID. Turn the dial back to Biden, yeah he's done too, NBC "news" is complaining about Trump, typical propaganda & COVID.

Last edited:
I suppose we should be used to it by now, PROGS own the misinformation, but somehow I'm always surprised how deeply they've sold out.

So tonight I hear there will be townhall meetings instead of debates, because Biden's too big a puss to go one-on-one and Trump doesn't want some virtual debate some reason. At any rate, so I want to see my POTUS right. I turn on my Spectrum cable, and channel NBC has what's titled something to the effect of "Vice President Townhall, For the People." How touching. In contrast of course Trump is not for the people, suck it.

So I'm looking for Trump right, nothing there, but shit, I thought it was supposed to be the same time. So I watch Biden for a pinch, he's going to make all your dreams come true reading off a teleprompter, so ridiculous. Look on-line, yeah, Trump's supposed to be on CBS. Nope not there. I yell into my Roku something and up comes Biden and Trump. So I turn the dial to Trump, catch a few minutes on a SECONDARY CBS station, nothing special. When it ends CBS "news" is complaining about Trump, typical propaganda & COVID. Turn the dial back to Biden, yeah he's done too, NBC "news" is complaining about Trump, typical propaganda & COVID.
Rate Trump's performance tonight. Be honest now.

So tonight I hear there will be townhall meetings instead of debates, because Biden's too big a puss to go one-on-one and Trump doesn't want some virtual debate some reason. At any rate, so I want to see my POTUS right. I turn on my Spectrum cable, and channel NBC has what's titled something to the effect of "Vice President Townhall, For the People." How touching. In contrast of course Trump is not for the people, suck it.

I only saw a few minutes. Nothing special.

Trump was solid. I'd give him a 10.

I cant believe Biden is still lying about Trump saying you should use bleach to kill the Rona. He did it again tonight.

STRAIGHT UP FUCKING LIE. Steph didnt correct him, of course.

Should have been your 1st sentence in that rant of a post.

That right? How come?

That right? How come?
After bitching about not finding it on TV you could have watched it online or streamed by many outlets. But Oh f no. Can't find your way in the 21st century. So what gives?

So tonight I hear there will be townhall meetings instead of a debate, because Biden's too big a puss to go one-on-one and Trump doesn't want some virtual debate some reason. At any rate, so I want to see our POTUS right. I turn on my Spectrum cable, and mainstream NBC has what's titled something to the effect of "Vice President Townhall, For the People." How touching. In contrast of course Trump is not for the people, suck it.

I found it, as I know how to operate a TV. I just didn't watch it. There is nothing that POS has to tell me anymore. I am trump proof. I voted for Joe Biden yesterday morning. I read he supported Q Anon conspiracy theories and the new theory that the Navy Seals did not kill Bin Laden. What can I say? I told you people he doesn't like the military. I don't think I missed anything. Just same ole trump crap.

That right? How come?
After bitching about not finding it on TV you could have watched it online or streamed by many outlets. But Oh f no. Can't find your way in the 21st century. So what gives?

I read you're avoiding context because you're a spineless coward trying to snake your way out of it, PROG-style.

Perhaps it's just that you're illiterate? Nah!

That right? How come?

I read you're avoiding context because you're a spineless coward trying to snake your way out of it, PROG-style.

You do realize that you are squirming big time?

That right? How come?

Then you're illiterate. Fuck, had me man. Read the OP dumb fuck

That right? How come?

Then you're illiterate. Fuck, had me man. Read the OP dumb fuck
Try harder 80+/- 2.

Forum List

Back