Town Hall meetings this summer will be a ****** fest for GOP leaders, LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can't wait for the summer months to began and the GOP heads home....talk about a teachable moment.....I just want enough pop corn to last me for the fun this summer....Town Hall USA!!
images

Here's what the OP said two days ago in regards to the latest terror attack in London.

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?

probably be around 120 degrees every day this summer, I hope the patriots can still make it to the meets

of course no one in American politics even dares to mention AGW these days, the power of big bucks is awsome

Here's what the OP said two days ago in regards to the latest terror attack in London.

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?
Early reports indicate that the suspect did, indeed, lose a chopstick

Why is she still here?
It is a just another lying whatever.

Why is she still here?
It is a just another lying whatever.

Certainly appears that way.

Forum List

Back