Town hall chaos exposes the left for who they are

LOL, you haven't understood a goddamn word. You proved my point.
I understood what you said. In fact, you said this...

"You must be one of those that can only learn through pain compliance."

...which was pretty funny when it came right after your "freedom of speech" rant. But when someone else exercises their 1st amendment rights, you want to dish out "pain compliance".

You're a fucking hypocrite!
Like I said, you have no ability to think. You think only you have the right to speak and have no problem shutting down someone else's right to speak. That puts your critical thinking skills on the level of a tapeworm, you feel things and respond. You can't rationalize anything, you simply react to your feelings. You have to be trained to associate certain behaviors with unpleasant consequences.

You poor right wing snowflakes. You lot were doing the same a few years ago at townhalls. Now you can't handle that the opposite is doing the same now.

Don't dish it if you can't handle it being dished to you.
I heard zzip about TEA party townhall interruptions. Did they go non stop and shutting down meetings? Why wasn't it on the news then? I suspect it's not on the same level. I'm against shouting people down regardless and you are trying to excuse bad behavior with bad behavior. It's like throwing a brick through a window and thinking it's OK because you saw someone else do it.

You poor right wing snowflakes. You lot were doing the same a few years ago at townhalls. Now you can't handle that the opposite is doing the same now.

I heard zzip about TEA party townhall interruptions. Did they go non stop and shutting down meetings? Why wasn't it on the news then? I suspect it's not on the same level. I'm against shouting people down regardless and you are trying to excuse bad behavior with bad behavior. It's like throwing a brick through a window and thinking it's OK because you saw someone else do it.

I think townhalls are the perfect place for people to blow off and say what they have to say. Even when tea party folks were doing it I thought it was good for people to speak on their frustration.What they were saying was ridiculous but they have a right to be heard.

Shouting is only bad in America. Politicians in Europe get into heated discussions while in parliament all the time.

I think townhalls are the perfect place for people to blow off and say what they have to say. Even when tea party folks were doing it I thought it was good for people to speak on their frustration.What they were saying was ridiculous but they have a right to be heard.

Shouting is only bad in America. Politicians in Europe get into heated discussions while in parliament all the time.
The TEA party folks want less taxation and government, sounds ridiculous to you? Everybody should get their say, regardless. That's the definition of free speech. The way I understand it is the town hall meetings are being shut down due to steady disruptions. That's not free speech, that's trampling on free speech.

The TEA party folks want less taxation and government, sounds ridiculous to you? Everybody should get their say, regardless. That's the definition of free speech. The way I understand it is the town hall meetings are being shut down due to steady disruptions. That's not free speech, that's trampling on free speech.
The democrat equivalent to the TEA party, the AstroTurf party, wants fascism......as,demonstrated by their paid protests at town halls....

Town halls are revealing Republicans for the cowards they are

Republicans have been standing on the outside for eight years bitching about everything that happens under the Dems

Now they are the ones answerable to the public

And they hide

Republicans have been standing on the outside for eight years bitching about everything that happens under the Dems

And they hide
We are openly laughing at you fascists and your democrat AstroTurf.....:lol:

Like I said, you have no ability to think. You think only you have the right to speak...
Listen fuckhead, you don't tell me what I think, I tell you. Got it, junior? Where did I say anywhere that I'm the only one who has that right? Or is this another one of your bullshit strawman arguments?

...and have no problem shutting down someone else's right to speak.
And when have I done that? You keep making up arguments because you're too pussy to deal with life on its own terms.

That puts your critical thinking skills on the level of a tapeworm, you feel things and respond. You can't rationalize anything, you simply react to your feelings. You have to be trained to associate certain behaviors with unpleasant consequences.
If I have no ability to think, how could I possibly be trained?

And they hide
The Reps who won't have any town halls in their district are the cowards; the Reps who stand there and take the abuse from their constituents, are not.

There's my gratuitous republican compliment for the day. I think we should force ourselves to say something nice about the right every day, because we're not like them.

The democrat equivalent to the TEA party, the AstroTurf party, wants fascism......as,demonstrated by their paid protests at town halls....
These are real, grassroots right wing Americans doing these protests and the only reason you try to say they're not, is because you can't deal with the fact that they are really pissed off at YOU! And what you're trying to do, is fucking THEM!

Like I said, you have no ability to think. You think only you have the right to speak...
Listen fuckhead, you don't tell me what I think, I tell you. Got it, junior? Where did I say anywhere that I'm the only one who has that right? Or is this another one of your bullshit strawman arguments?

...and have no problem shutting down someone else's right to speak.
And when have I done that? You keep making up arguments because you're too pussy to deal with life on its own terms.

That puts your critical thinking skills on the level of a tapeworm, you feel things and respond. You can't rationalize anything, you simply react to your feelings. You have to be trained to associate certain behaviors with unpleasant consequences.
If I have no ability to think, how could I possibly be trained?
Through repetition. Try reading the words you are responding to. You were justifying shutting down others' right to speak by claiming that denying their speech rights. So no, you are not thinking.

These are real, grassroots right wing Americans doing these protests and the only reason you try to say they're not, is because you can't deal with the fact that they are really pissed off at YOU! And what you're trying to do, is fucking THEM!
You mean your fellow fascist democrat friends are paid to be pissed off at me....:lol:

And they hide
The Reps who won't have any town halls in their district are the cowards; the Reps who stand there and take the abuse from their constituents, are not.

There's my gratuitous republican compliment for the day. I think we should force ourselves to say something nice about the right every day, because we're not like them.
No one has to take abuse. Fuck you. No, you are not like the right at all. You justify poor behavior by blaming it on your enemies.

The TEA party folks want less taxation and government...
except when it comes to a woman's uterus (or same sex marriage). Then you want government all up in her vagina and you don't care how many tax dollars you spend to get there.

And you want less taxation for multi-millionaires, you could care less about average Americans.

The TEA party folks want less taxation and government...
except when it comes to a woman's uterus (or same sex marriage). Then you want government all up in her vagina and you don't care how many tax dollars you spend to get there.

And you want less taxation for multi-millionaires, you could care less about average Americans.
Now you want to pivot to other topics? Less taxation for all, where did you get only rich guys? I don't want to pay for abortions and think it should be a state's rights issue like it was before the Supremes created a new law.

Forum List

Back