Town hall chaos exposes the left for who they are

The representatives will find other ways of communicating with their constituents.

These disruptions are just how Trump got elected and the democrats got marginalized.

You're being manipulated by fake news.
"...fake news..."
"...enhanced interrogation techniques..."
"...global war on terror..."
"...radical Islam..."
"...Iraq has WMD's..."
"...Obama's a Kenyon..."
"...Obama's a ______ (fill in the blank)..."

"Fake news" is just another in a long list of right wing bullshit buzzwords designed to frame any criticism at them as something else.

You're really fucking this country and this country is reacting to it, but none of this is happening at all because its "fake news". That wasn't torture, that was enhanced interrogation techniques. What we do is not our fault, its Obama's.

You got no balls at all.

The representatives will find other ways of communicating with their constituents.

These disruptions are just how Trump got elected and the democrats got marginalized.
You say they're disruptions, but they're really dissent. Which is a constitutionally protected right. So if you're against dissent, then you're against America.

You say they're disruptions, but they're really dissent. Which is a constitutionally protected right. So if you're against dissent, then you're against America.
They can dissent. The dissent is designed to shut everyone else up. The representatives have the right to find alternative methods of communicating with their constituents.

You're being manipulated by fake news.
"...fake news..."
"...enhanced interrogation techniques..."
"...global war on terror..."
"...radical Islam..."
"...Iraq has WMD's..."
"...Obama's a Kenyon..."
"...Obama's a ______ (fill in the blank)..."

"Fake news" is just another in a long list of right wing bullshit buzzwords designed to frame any criticism at them as something else.

You're really fucking this country and this country is reacting to it, but none of this is happening at all because its "fake news". That wasn't torture, that was enhanced interrogation techniques. What we do is not our fault, its Obama's.

You got no balls at all.
Fake news is claiming Trump made a deal to get sanctions lifted for Russia. Fake news is claiming he said the media is the enemy instead of fake news is the enemy of America. You are brainwashed.

And the TEA party folks didn't need an operations manual. Fake news also leaves out unpleasant details like:

Indivisible: A Practical Guide for Resisting the Trump Agenda

Now you want to pivot to other topics? Less taxation for all, where did you get only rich guys? I don't want to pay for abortions and think it should be a state's rights issue like it was before the Supremes created a new law.
I don't want my tax dollars spent on these frivolous issues.

I'm against organized disruptions that drown out others' rights. You aren't so you're the fascist.

Fake news is claiming Trump made a deal to get sanctions lifted for Russia.
It is too soon to make that call. But the FBI is investigating it.

Fake news is claiming he said the media is the enemy...
He did say that. I saw it with my own eyes.

instead of fake news is the enemy of America. You are brainwashed.
More strawman BS.

And the TEA party folks didn't need an operations manual.
Then why did Americans for Prosperity put one out?

Fake news also leaves out unpleasant details like:

Where's your link to that?

Fake news is claiming Trump made a deal to get sanctions lifted for Russia.
It is too soon to make that call. But the FBI is investigating it.

Fake news is claiming he said the media is the enemy...
He did say that. I saw it with my own eyes.

instead of fake news is the enemy of America. You are brainwashed.
More strawman BS.

And the TEA party folks didn't need an operations manual.
Then why did Americans for Prosperity put one out?

Fake news also leaves out unpleasant details like:

Where's your link to that?
It's a pdf file but you could have found it in a second. I found a html version.

Grass roots movement my ass!

Indivisible: A Practical Guide for Resisting the Trump Agenda (web version)

It's a pdf file but you could have found it in a second. I found a html version.

I found this to be rather amusing...

From your link:
"To this end, the following chapters offer a step-by-step guide for individuals, groups, and organizations looking to replicate the Tea Party’s success..."

So its not okay for others to do the same thing you did?

BTW, none of that proves these town halls are subsidized.

I found this to be rather amusing...

From your link:
"To this end, the following chapters offer a step-by-step guide for individuals, groups, and organizations looking to replicate the Tea Party’s success..."

So its not okay for others to do the same thing you did?

BTW, none of that proves these town halls are subsidized.
The TEA party's success, not tactics. You read through filters.

:bsflag:Seems you have it confused but we understand with "the donald" in your mouth the whole time.

OH!! My, but it was so ok for the armed *ssholes in Nevada to stage their protest but with semi-automaic weapons.
Well there is some libtard "logic"l at its finest. People exercising their 2nd Amendment rights peacefully and non-threateningly is an "outrage", but it's completely ok for libtards to prevent the 1st Amendment rights of others and assault them.

You're a partisan hack, a moron, and an :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back