"Total disaster" in 95% black Haiti after Matthew hits. White people to the rescue.

Why can't blacks ever take care of themselves.? It's the same way in africa and american cities like detroit and baltimore.

Hurricane Matthew Leaves 'Catastrophic' Devastation in Haiti, Pounds Parts of Cuba; 11 Deaths Blamed on Storm

oct 5 2016 It's difficult to determine the number of casualties from the storm in Haiti after a key bridge was washed out, roads became impassable and phone communication was cut off from Haiti's hardest-hit areas, but major damage has been reported, according to the AP.
"It's the worst hurricane that I've seen during my life," Fidele Nicolas, a civil protection official in Nippes, told AP. "It destroyed schools, roads, other structures."

According to Haiti Libre, 14,530 people have been displaced, 2,703 families are affected and 1,885 houses are flooded.

After a request for aid from Haiti, the United States deployed the U.S.S.George Washington carrier and the amphibious transport dock Mesa Verde, supported by Navy and Marine aviation, to provide relief to the ravaged country after the storm, along with the hospital ship Comfort, according to ABC 13.
Why can't blacks ever take care of themselves.? It's the same way in africa and american cities like detroit and baltimore.

Hurricane Matthew Leaves 'Catastrophic' Devastation in Haiti, Pounds Parts of Cuba; 11 Deaths Blamed on Storm

oct 5 2016 It's difficult to determine the number of casualties from the storm in Haiti after a key bridge was washed out, roads became impassable and phone communication was cut off from Haiti's hardest-hit areas, but major damage has been reported, according to the AP.
"It's the worst hurricane that I've seen during my life," Fidele Nicolas, a civil protection official in Nippes, told AP. "It destroyed schools, roads, other structures."

According to Haiti Libre, 14,530 people have been displaced, 2,703 families are affected and 1,885 houses are flooded.

After a request for aid from Haiti, the United States deployed the U.S.S.George Washington carrier and the amphibious transport dock Mesa Verde, supported by Navy and Marine aviation, to provide relief to the ravaged country after the storm, along with the hospital ship Comfort, according to ABC 13.
Why cant the blacks help themselves???? You get stuck in a gigantic hurricane, then ask that stupid question again.

O/P is an ignorant pig. I was in NYC on LI when Sandy hit. Lots of helpless people of all color. O/P has a stick up his racist ass. I don't know why the low-brow ignorant moderators don't ban such posts on here. They must prefer ignorance and hatred to fester.

Hey....hey.........the OP has been lobbying for blacks to learn how to swim for years now!! Oh......and what the fuck are you talking about s0n? I live in the heart of Long Island........nobody was helpless during Sandy you dummy?:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Why cant the blacks help themselves???? You get stuck in a gigantic hurricane, then ask that stupid question again.

O/P is an ignorant pig. I was in NYC on LI when Sandy hit. Lots of helpless people of all color. O/P has a stick up his racist ass. I don't know why the low-brow ignorant moderators don't ban such posts on here. They must prefer ignorance and hatred to fester.

Hey....hey.........the OP has been lobbying for blacks to learn how to swim for years now!! Oh......and what the fuck are you talking about s0n? I live in the heart of Long Island........nobody was helpless during Sandy you dummy?:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

The entire MTA including the LIRR were shut down, you stupid ass. Don't even try to bullshit your way through this one.

Forum List

Back