"Total disaster" in 95% black Haiti after Matthew hits. White people to the rescue.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why can't blacks ever take care of themselves.? It's the same way in africa and american cities like detroit and baltimore.

Hurricane Matthew Leaves 'Catastrophic' Devastation in Haiti, Pounds Parts of Cuba; 11 Deaths Blamed on Storm

oct 5 2016 It's difficult to determine the number of casualties from the storm in Haiti after a key bridge was washed out, roads became impassable and phone communication was cut off from Haiti's hardest-hit areas, but major damage has been reported, according to the AP.
"It's the worst hurricane that I've seen during my life," Fidele Nicolas, a civil protection official in Nippes, told AP. "It destroyed schools, roads, other structures."

According to Haiti Libre, 14,530 people have been displaced, 2,703 families are affected and 1,885 houses are flooded.

After a request for aid from Haiti, the United States deployed the U.S.S.George Washington carrier and the amphibious transport dock Mesa Verde, supported by Navy and Marine aviation, to provide relief to the ravaged country after the storm, along with the hospital ship Comfort, according to ABC 13.

on the way

35d9o1w.jpg

Why can't blacks ever take care of themselves.? It's the same way in africa and american cities like detroit and baltimore.

Hurricane Matthew Leaves 'Catastrophic' Devastation in Haiti, Pounds Parts of Cuba; 11 Deaths Blamed on Storm

oct 5 2016 It's difficult to determine the number of casualties from the storm in Haiti after a key bridge was washed out, roads became impassable and phone communication was cut off from Haiti's hardest-hit areas, but major damage has been reported, according to the AP.
"It's the worst hurricane that I've seen during my life," Fidele Nicolas, a civil protection official in Nippes, told AP. "It destroyed schools, roads, other structures."

According to Haiti Libre, 14,530 people have been displaced, 2,703 families are affected and 1,885 houses are flooded.

After a request for aid from Haiti, the United States deployed the U.S.S.George Washington carrier and the amphibious transport dock Mesa Verde, supported by Navy and Marine aviation, to provide relief to the ravaged country after the storm, along with the hospital ship Comfort, according to ABC 13.
its to bad you dont live there,then they would have nothing to worry about.....

• Banned
All the haitians live in shacks and mud huts and have ten kids. They barely survive in good times and when a disaster hits, they are helpless. So white america will have to take care of haiti and if we don't we are racist!!!

Why cant the blacks help themselves???? You get stuck in a gigantic hurricane, then ask that stupid question again.

• Banned
Why cant the blacks help themselves???? You get stuck in a gigantic hurricane, then ask that stupid question again.

America gets hit by giant hurricanes too but we don't demand the rest of the world bail us out. THINK, america-hater

No one, white or black, can help Haiti. The leadership there is so corrupt that very little aid actually makes it to the people. Every time they have a problem the leadership just gets richer.

The question is, why do white people keep helping?

White behavior towards blacks is strange. It's patronizing and self-destructive. You help them to feel good about yourself, then they need more help, then you go bankrupt, then they move in and grab your homes, jobs, and women.

And the more this happens, the more you celebrate it.

The question is, why do white people keep helping?

White behavior towards blacks is strange. It's patronizing and self-destructive. You help them to feel good about yourself, then they need more help, then you go bankrupt, then they move in and grab your homes, jobs, and women.

And the more this happens, the more you celebrate it.

They say don't bite the hand that feeds you. But these guilt ridden whites keep feeding the dogs that bite them.

Thankfully you subhuman cracka filth are dying off faster then you can spawn

houses.jpg

They can live on that island a thousand years and they'll never advance beyond this. Its this way wherever they live.

Detroit looks like this now thanks to the 85% black population.

They've got a paradise island and look what they've done with it!

Forum List

Back