Pence cleans Kaine's clock

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
I thought Kaine looked like a mud slinging clown while Pence calmly ripped him apart. Kaine probably did a lot of damage to the Hillary campaign because Pence had an answer for all the garbage talking points repeated by the Democrats, but the corrupt media won't / can't admit it. They are too busy licking their wounds and making the best of it. LOL

I thought Kaine looked like a mud slinging clown while Pence calmly ripped him apart. Kaine probably did a lot of damage to the Hillary campaign because Pence had an answer for all the garbage talking points repeated by the Democrats, but the corrupt media won't / can't admit it. They are too busy licking their wounds and making the best of it. LOL
Some people can hear and see whatever they want to hear and see.

You wouldn't happen to be a trump supporter by any chance, would you?

------------------------------------------------------- yeah , man , that little guy 'kaine; sure did good eh VOR ?? [chuckle] :afro:

------------------------------------------------------- yeah , man , that little guy 'kaine; sure did good eh VOR ?? [chuckle] :afro:

He's right, these "debates" in america are nothing but theater, and folks see what they want to.

upload_2016-10-5_12-2-34.png

Whether he is or not, most people believe Pence clearly looked better than the sophmoric Kaine.

Some people can't see or hear the truth. You wouldn't be be a Hillary the hag supporter by chance, would you?

Whether he is or not, most people believe Pence clearly looked better than the sophmoric Kaine.
Pence kicked the idiot kain's arse. Kain showed why he is the poster child for the dimwits.

It's possible you could give this debate win to Pence. But we still have 2 more presidential debates for Trump to lose in fantastic fashion. This also-ran debate will be forgotten by tomorrow.

He's right, these "debates" in america are nothing but theater, and folks see what they want to.
He being a libtard is wrong.

Anyone who won't lay down with you people is a "libtard", so thanks, you're correct, I'm not one of you.

So the debates are not theater? They're a place for obtaining a comprehensive view of each candidate's thoughts on each policy? Please defend that position. I dare you.

Kaine took the role of "attack dog" a little too literally. He acted like a petulant little child whining about Trump's taxes very minute. It was quite entertaining to be reminded of what normal Democrat politicians are like, they will always make an ass of themselves when they open up their mouths.

Everyone agrees Pence won, but it's funny watching CNN's reaction, posting many headlines like the VP debates just aren't important. Uh-huh, I'm sure they'd be saying the same thing if Pence screwed up.

Kaine took the role of "attack dog" a little too literally. He acted like a petulant little child whining about Trump's taxes very minute. It was quite entertaining to be reminded of what normal Democrat politicians are like, they will always make an ass of themselves when they open up their mouths.

Everyone agrees Pence won, but it's funny watching CNN's reaction, posting many headlines like the VP debates just aren't important. Uh-huh, I'm sure they'd be saying the same thing if Pence screwed up.

Kane did channel Trump there for a little while.

What is there to see or hear...he came across as an unhinged dork that was just released from an asylum. It just goes to prove once again, how bad Hillary's judgement is. How could someone that unstable and crazy even be considered as vice president?

Kaine got Pence to lie about his and Trump's praise of Putin. :rolleyes:
Praise of Putin...what crap. Don't forget that Hillary was the one who talked about a "reset" with Russia, and his con artist boss Obama was the one who whispered in Russian minister Lavrov's ear in an open mic moment that "we'll talk about removing our missile defense once the election is over and I'm elected".

The other spin by CNN (Clinton News Network) is that Pence won the debate but "Trump is upset because he was too good and presidential".

CNN has lost all credibility and become an all out pathetic leftist network no less than PMSNBC.

Kaine got Pence to lie about his and Trump's praise of Putin. :rolleyes:
Praise of Putin...what crap. Don't forget that Hillary was the one who talked about a "reset" with Russia, and his con artist boss Obama was the one who whispered in Russian minister Lavrov's ear in an open mic moment that "we'll talk about removing our missile defense once the election is over and I'm elected".
Trump: Putin is more of a leader of his country than Obama is for US – video

Last edited:

Forum List

Back