Torture Works

To this day I still can't raise a single give a fuck over those shitheads being abused.

They should have cut their nuts off and sowed them in their mouths while they bleed to death.

On PPV.
Never mind that you have no idea in hell whether or not those being held in Guantanamo are innocent. I suppose they could be tortured for "breathing while Muslim." :rolleyes:
Go play your idiot semantic games with someone else douchebag.

I really have no love for dickheads like you.

Nobody said anything about semantics until now. :lol:

Never mind that you have no idea in hell whether or not those being held in Guantanamo are innocent. I suppose they could be tortured for "breathing while Muslim." :rolleyes:

Nobody said anything about Muslims either, until you posted.

I can't help but imagine that many people would feel differently if English-speaking Westerners were being denied habeas corpus by a superpower and being tortured because they may or may not be affiliated with a radical group.

I can't help but imagine that many people would feel differently if English-speaking Westerners were being denied habeas corpus by a superpower and being tortured because they may or may not be affiliated with a radical group.
Of course you can't help imagine it, most people that make it a race/religious issue always can't imagine someone they think are being 'opressed' might actually be guilty.

Do you really think Al Queda cares that we are a "Super Power"?? I sure don't. These dirtbags have killed folks all over the world. They don't care what country the victims come from.

For the record. I'll take waterboarding, with a doctor in attendance, any day over beheading.

As for the innocents picked up on battlefields, better rethink that one.

Of course you can't help imagine it, most people that make it a race/religious issue always can't imagine someone they think are being 'opressed' might actually be guilty.
Where have I denied that "guilty" individuals are likely to have been picked up in some of the military's sweeps?

Do you really think Al Queda cares that we are a "Super Power"?? I sure don't.
Of course they do. America's superpower status influences the tactics of al-Qa'idah and similar groups. Because the United States is infinitely more powerful than they are from a military standpoint, they recognize that they're participating in asymmetric warfare. That's why they favor flying planes into buildings and self-detonating in crowded markets over marching in formation and meeting their enemies on the battlefield.

These dirtbags have killed folks all over the world. They don't care what country the victims come from.
Their targets are all Westerners or Muslims they declare "apostates." They don't really care who else dies along the way, no, but they aren't attacking randomly or haphazardly.

For the record. I'll take waterboarding, with a doctor in attendance, any day over beheading.
You consider the actions of the US government justifiable as long as those of al-Qa'idah are worse in comparison? That isn't a very impressive measuring stick.

Care to elaborate?

"You consider the actions of the US government justifiable as long as those of al-Qa'idah are worse in comparison? That isn't a very impressive measuring stick. "

There is a muslim philosphy or maybe its just an attitude that goes something like they respect a kick in the teeth much more than an eloquent argument. There is some word or phrase that describes their warrior "measuring stick". Personally, I'd subscribe to the Black Jack Pershing school of fighting terrorism.

There is a muslim philosphy or maybe its just an attitude that goes something like they respect a kick in the teeth much more than an eloquent argument. There is some word or phrase that describes their warrior "measuring stick".
No, I'm fairly certain that you're just spouting bullshit.

Personally, I'd subscribe to the Black Jack Pershing school of fighting terrorism.
Really? I subscribe to the Amir Khattab school of resisting oppression.

"resisting oppression"? Like we really give a fuck what the SNs do to each other.
What makes you think that anyone is oppressing the SNs? Especially when about 20 "kings" literally own everything in the ME. That is just sooooooo stupid.
Tell me you support your monarchies, and that we, who simply buy oil at market rates, are "oppressing" anyone. Care to explain that warped logic.

"resisting oppression"? Like we really give a fuck what the SNs do to each other.
You gave enough of a fuck to invade Iraq twice.

What makes you think that anyone is oppressing the SNs? Especially when about 20 "kings" literally own everything in the ME.
Who said anything about oppression in the Middle East?

That is just sooooooo stupid.
Tell me you support your monarchies,
I don't support any monarchy.

and that we, who simply buy oil at market rates, are "oppressing" anyone. Care to explain that warped logic.
One typically punctuates a question with a question mark.

That is not the reality of what has happened.

Three arch terrorists were waterboarded because they taunted american interrogators about future terrorist attacks.

The waterboarding worked since it thwarted a major terrorist attacks.

That your brethren aren't happy with waterboarding increases the justification of it.

Do you really think Al Queda cares that we are a "Super Power"?? I sure don't.
Of course they do. America's superpower status influences the tactics of al-Qa'idah and similar groups. Because the United States is infinitely more powerful than they are from a military standpoint, they recognize that they're participating in asymmetric warfare. That's why they favor flying planes into buildings and self-detonating in crowded markets over marching in formation and meeting their enemies on the battlefield.

These dirtbags have killed folks all over the world. They don't care what country the victims come from.
Their targets are all Westerners or Muslims they declare "apostates." They don't really care who else dies along the way, no, but they aren't attacking randomly or haphazardly.

You consider the actions of the US government justifiable as long as those of al-Qa'idah are worse in comparison? That isn't a very impressive measuring stick.

Care to elaborate?

There is no justifiable reason for intentionally targeting civilians to spread terror.

You and reality do not seem to be acquainted.

Three arch terrorists were waterboarded because they taunted american interrogators about future terrorist attacks.
According to claims made by the CIA and circulated in a few media outlets. I'm hardly surprised that you gobbled them right up.

There is no evidence of this other than an invalid confession that was extracted through torture.

That your brethren aren't happy with waterboarding increases the justification of it.
I take it, then, that you believe al-Qa'idah should continue beheading its captives. They don't seem to like it at all.

This is the CIA criteria for waterboarding, which was done only 3 times.

This is a lie you're well aware of. You know that it was done several hundred times, almost 200 times on one detainee alone. Considering the many abuses uncovered in detainee treatment, even the several hundred times it was used that are publicly known can only really be called "the times it was authorized by the Executive." Either way, only the intent to deceive or total ignorance of the subject can lead one to still attempt to claim waterboarding was only done three times.

The argument against torture is less about the harm caused to the person being tortured, but the harm caused to the U.S. by doing it. We are supposed to be a nation of ideals and strong, moral, democratic character while torture makes us no better than the tyrannical enemies we've criticized throughout our history for their human rights abuses.

This is the CIA criteria for waterboarding, which was done only 3 times.

This is a lie you're well aware of. You know that it was done several hundred times, almost 200 times on one detainee alone. Considering the many abuses uncovered in detainee treatment, even the several hundred times it was used that are publicly known can only really be called "the times it was authorized by the Executive." Either way, only the intent to deceive or total ignorance of the subject can lead one to still attempt to claim waterboarding was only done three times.

The argument against torture is less about the harm caused to the person being tortured, but the harm caused to the U.S. by doing it. We are supposed to be a nation of ideals and strong, moral, democratic character while torture makes us no better than the tyrannical enemies we've criticized throughout our history for their human rights abuses.

Prove that it was done on more than 3 people, and prove how many times it was done to each of the arch terrorists?

The benefit of the 3 arch terrorists being waterboarded was a major terrorist attack was thwarted.

Let me make it clear.

On one hand, 3 arch terrorists got wet

On the other hand, a major 911 terrorist attack was thwarted.

It's really quite simple and a no brainer.

Last edited:
There is no justifiable reason for intentionally targeting civilians to spread terror.

That's why I dislike terrorist organizations like al-Qa'idah and the IDF.

IDF goes after terrorists just like american military forces do.

Terrorist organziations that target civilians are Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Abu Nidhal's group, Al Qaida, etc.

You and reality do not seem to be acquainted.

According to claims made by the CIA and circulated in a few media outlets. I'm hardly surprised that you gobbled them right up.

There is no evidence of this other than an invalid confession that was extracted through torture.

I take it, then, that you believe al-Qa'idah should continue beheading its captives. They don't seem to like it at all.

It has been proven via the obama declassified CIA memo that gave the details of it.

No, because Al Qaida is the enemy. The group that you relates too. Things that they don't like are usually good.

Forum List

Back