Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

Remember this thread the next time you right wing scum make the absurd accusation that authoritarianism is liberal.
You mean like the killing of millions by the liberal left?

tapatalk

Liberals don't kill millions.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

You mean like Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot?

Yes, none of them were 'liberals'...
Remember this thread the next time you right wing scum make the absurd accusation that authoritarianism is liberal.
You mean like the killing of millions by the liberal left?

tapatalk

Liberals don't kill millions.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians
Mao, Stalin, Hitler, pol pot, Castro, slavery and abortion says otherwise. Face it you support the ideology of death and hate

tapatalk

NONE are liberals.

What Mao Zedong said about liberalism

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension.

It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads."
Combat Liberalism
2mzxhyu.jpg

Yea, you right wing scum support our troops, UNTIL they no longer put themselves in harms way...

Democrats Support New GI Bill, Bush and McCain Oppose it
Filed Under Latest News & Scandals, Recent Press, Veterans

By Linda J. Bilmes and Joseph E. Stiglitz

One of the sharpest distinctions between the Democratic and Republican presidential hopefuls is their stand on increasing educational benefits for veterans. Both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton support new legislation that would boost college benefits to levels comparable with the original GI Bill of Rights, enacted more than 60 years ago. They argue that our troops deserve this investment and that the cost – at $3-4 billion annually – is less than the US spends on combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan in a single week.

It takes a pair of balls to protect America and what we stand for.
Maybe some of these guys will grow a pair
It does not take any testicular fortitude to torture tied down prisoners its a slam dunk ...no danger...
It also doesn't take testicular fortitude to write posts criticizing those who are working to keep America safe. Any horse's ass can do that, as you just demonstrated.
and it does not take much intellect to see you need Nanny Government in a big way because you are a "fraidy cat" ...those who are working to keep America safe and who torture I say a trial then the rope.... any "fraidy" cat like you will bend over on all fours when pressured to do so...scratch a right winger and out come disgraceful cowards...

Last edited:
It does not take any testicular fortitude to torture tied down prisoners its a slam dunk ...no danger...

Yep, they just walk up and say "Tie me up and torture me."

That might be your desire in life....but some how I don't think it works that way most of the time.
A lot of prisoners were sold to the US who were totally innocent...you need Nanny Government because you are afraid to face life without nanny government...I know I am going to die when it comes time for me to die and there ain't shit abnyone can do about it ...so I am not afraid of ISIS of Ebola of any of the enemies of US Imperialism

It also doesn't take testicular fortitude to write posts criticizing those who are working to keep America safe. Any horse's ass can do that, as you just demonstrated.
and it does not take much intellect to see you need Nanny Government in a big way because you are a "fraidy cat" ...those who are workingtoi keep America safe and who torture I'II say a trial then the rope.... any fraidy cat like you will bend over on all fours when pressured to do so...scratch a right winger and out come disgraceful cowards...
^^^^ Looks like this was written by a second grader

Bush and McLame are RIGHT WING???.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Vigilante is a lame brain fraidy cat who is frightened to death of both ISIS and liberals ...he is a real punk who poses like he is an internet tough guy to cover his need for Nanny Govt protection from stuff Nanny Govt made him afraid of in the first place . the rest of you quivering frightened right wingers are the same ...posers
and it does not take much intellect to see you need Nanny Government in a big way because you are a "fraidy cat" ...those who are workingtoi keep America safe and who torture I'II say a trial then the rope.... any fraidy cat like you will bend over on all fours when pressured to do so...scratch a right winger and out come disgraceful cowards...
^^^^ Looks like this was written by a second grader

Yet somehow you felt compelled to respond to a second grader's missive what does that say about you chump.....but even a second grader knows that torture is wrong ....There is no group of people I have more contempt and disrespect for than you Right wing posers ...frightened little cats ...

Fox Fraidy cats ...quivering with fear pleading for someone from the Government to say "I am from the Government and I am here to save you"

They had you wing nuts going with the Ebola stuff LOl you Right wingers are easy to frighten ....hahahahahahah

Republicans And Fox News Win PolitiFact’s Lie Of The Year Award For 2014
Republicans and Fox News have won PolitiFact's lie of the year award for spreading inaccurate information and hysteria about Ebola.

Fox Fraidy cats ...quivering with fear pleading for someone from the Government to say "I am from the Government and I am here to save you"

They had you wing nuts going with the Ebola stuff LOl you Right wingers are easy to frighten ....hahahahahahah

Republicans and Fox News have won PolitiFact's lie of the year award for spreading inaccurate information and hysteria about Ebola.
Please report to the nurse's station in your ward...

Nurse is ready with your morning goodies...

jr2035.JPG

Please report to the nurse's station in your ward...

Nurse is ready with your morning goodies...

jr2035.JPG

Label it as snark so people do not think its the usual Right wing stupid...its how you roll....

...Label it as snark so people do not think its the usual Right wing stupid...its how you roll....
No different than Left Wing Stupid, to be sure...

But, no matter, the Left is once again headed for a long period of dormancy and near-irrelevancy...

Capped with the loss of their standard bearer on January 20, 2017...

For now, it's a simple matter of Lame Duck containment and damage control...

...Label it as snark so people do not think its the usual Right wing stupid...its how you roll....
Brilliant comeback for sure I am in awe

Here you go learn something grow up...from your Right wing Nanny Government dependency needs...

Photo Credit: I.S. Leader Al Baghdadi via YouTube/Vice

How the CIA Torture Program Helped Give Birth to the Islamic State
Loretta Napoleoni
AlterNet
Here's what the recent report on torture doesn't say

Me thinks they over react. Again on the micro level I know of no one that was really concerned about Ebola. The claim it had an effect on the election is just loser BS. As for telling us Obama didn't hype it also is again partisan BS.

Of course stories like Ebola are going to be talked about and of course everything said at first isn't going to be proved correct. After all isn't that the BS we hear about GW? We see no effects by the alarmists tell us that they are coming. Are they lying? Take the Benghazi debackle. Obama and Rice came out with a story not true and the left defends that as just a mistake.

their biggest complaint, in the article, was that it was said that Ebola could be spread through a sneeze. The CDC does agree:

Can Ebola be spread by coughing or sneezing?
There is no evidence indicating that Ebola virus is spread by coughing or sneezing. Ebola virus is transmitted through direct contact with the blood or body fluids of a person who is sick with Ebola; the virus is not transmitted through the air (like measles virus). However, droplets (e.g., splashes or sprays) of respiratory or other secretions from a person who is sick with Ebola could be infectious, and therefore certain precautions (called standard, contact, and droplet precautions) are recommended for use in healthcare settings to prevent the transmission of Ebola virus from patients sick with Ebola to healthcare personnel and other patients or family members.

Q As on Transmission Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC

Or do they? Why the Hazmet suits for something that can only be spread by bodily fluids?

Here you go learn something grow up...from your Right wing Nanny Government dependency needs...

Loretta Napoleoni
AlterNet

Really interesting how left wingers know so much that isn't so. Last week they were saying it was Gitmo that caused the rise of ISIS. This week it is torture. When do you think they will get around to blaming the Obama drone program? I suggest not holding your breath. The rise of ISIS happened on ONE president's watch, now the left is circling the wagons.

Me thinks they over react. Again on the micro level I know of no one that was really concerned about Ebola. The claim it had an effect on the election is just loser BS. As for telling us Obama didn't hype it also is again partisan BS.

Of course stories like Ebola are going to be talked about and of course everything said at first isn't going to be proved correct. After all isn't that the BS we hear about GW? We see no effects by the alarmists tell us that they are coming. Are they lying? Take the Benghazi debackle. Obama and Rice came out with a story not true and the left defends that as just a mistake.

their biggest complaint, in the article, was that it was said that Ebola could be spread through a sneeze. The CDC does disagree:

There is no evidence indicating that Ebola virus is spread by coughing or sneezing. Ebola virus is transmitted through direct contact with the blood or body fluids of a person who is sick with Ebola; the virus is not transmitted through the air (like measles virus). However, droplets (e.g., splashes or sprays) of respiratory or other secretions from a person who is sick with Ebola could be infectious, and therefore certain precautions (called standard, contact, and droplet precautions) are recommended for use in healthcare settings to prevent the transmission of Ebola virus from patients sick with Ebola to healthcare personnel and other patients or family members.

Or do they? Why the Hazmet suits for something that can only be spread by bodily fluids?
You clinging dingleberries do not believe your own report on Benghazi...that is how stupid and moronic you wing nuts are ....stupid to the bone..get Darrell Issa on the phone to continue the Benghazi "Investigation"...and that stupid looking moron refugee from Deliverance who is running the latest breathless Benghazo stupid...dang you all are stupid...
gowdy-doody.jpg

Loretta Napoleoni
AlterNet

Really interesting how left wingers know so much that isn't so. Last week they were saying it was Gitmo that caused the rise of ISIS. This week it is torture. When do you think they will get around to blaming the Obama drone program? I suggest not holding your breath. The rise of ISIS happened on ONE president's watch, now the left is circling the wagons.
you wing nuts would circle the wagons if you could figure in which direction to circle ...dang you are stupid...

Loretta Napoleoni
AlterNet
Calm yourself, child.

Learn to hold your tongue, and be more respectful, in the presence of your betters.

Which includes most of the folks contributing to this thread, to date.

The US was wrong to engage in the kinds of interrogation (torture, grotesque humiliation, etc.) that it did...

But to claim that that was a major contributing factor in the formation of ISIS-ISIL-IS is a sick, sad joke, on a cosmic scale...

It might very well have been a propaganda bullet point used in recruiting...

But they are fighting themselves, and amongst themselves, to take territory and political power away from each other...

ISIS-ISIL-IS is the hastily cobbled-together Islamic Miltancy that was spawned to fill a power vacuum in the region Syria-Iraq, and some of its offshoots have spread elsewhere...

That spread is the result of a centuries-old hatred and enmity for all Infidels, and for The West (secularized Christendom) in particular, not American interrogation or torture as a major initiating factor...

Oh, and, by the way... an op-ed piece from AlterNet does not impress...

Now... back to the kiddie table with you...

And let the grown-ups talk in peace...

Loretta Napoleoni
AlterNet
Calm yourself, child.

Learn to hold your tongue, and be more respectful, in the presence of your betters.

Which includes most of the folks contributing to this thread, to date.

The US was wrong to engage in the kinds of interrogation (torture, grotesque humiliation, etc.) that it did...

But to claim that that was a major contributing factor in the formation of ISIS-ISIL-IS is a sick, sad joke, on a cosmic scale...

It might very well have been a propaganda bullet point used in recruiting...

But they are fighting themselves, and amongst themselves, to take territory and political power away from each other...

ISIS-ISIL-IS is the hastily cobbled-together Islamic Miltancy that was spawned to fill a power vacuum in the region Syria-Iraq, and some of its offshoots have spread elsewhere...

That spread is the result of a centuries-old hatred and enmity for all Infidels, and for The West (secularized Christendom) in particular...

Oh, and, by the way... an op-ed piece from AlterNet does not impress...

Now... back to the kiddie table with you...

And let the grown-ups talk in peace...

Don't tell me what to do wingaroo...I told you there is not a group I have more contempt disdain and disrespect for than the American Right wing Nuts ...you are one ...

You better be scared because with all the mighty military equipment the local Police had in Pennsylvania the cops can't catch a suspect who "is known to use a cane or walker"?....this latest incident in Wayne LaPierre's America did give the police in sleepy little rural Lower Salford (population 142,000 or so) the opportunity to break out their Army surplus tank , so there's that. It would have been more impressive if they, ya know, actually CAUGHT the guy,...he commited suicide...yes he was a white man who have a tendency to commit mass murders ...

...Don't tell me what to do wingaroo...I told you there is not a group I have more contempt disdain and disrespect for than the American Right wing Nuts ...you are one ... You better be scared because with all the mighty military equipment the local Police had in Pennsylvania the cops can't catch a suspect who "is known to use a cane or walker"?....this latest incident in Wayne LaPierre's America did give the police in sleepy little rural Lower Salford (population 142,000 or so) the opportunity to break out their Army surplus tank , so there's that. It would have been more impressive if they, ya know, actually CAUGHT the guy,...he commited suicide...yes he was a white man who have a tendency to commit mass murders ...

troll.gif

their biggest complaint, in the article, was that it was said that Ebola could be spread through a sneeze. The CDC does disagree:

You clinging dingleberries do not believe your own report on Benghazi...that is how stupid and moronic you wing nuts are ....stupid to the bone..get Darrell Issa on the phone to continue the Benghazi "Investigation"...and that stupid looking moron refugee from Deliverance who is running the latest breathless Benghazo stupid...dang you all are stupid...
gowdy-doody.jpg

Are you going to honestly say that Obama and Rice did not come out and say that which turned out to not be true? Really? We all heard it, so you better be good at mind control.

If this is a Republican report why is it that it is Feinstien that seems to be the biggest traitor out in front?

And, how many agree with the Warren Commission or even at least two 9/11 commission reports? Everyone knows what Obama and Rice said that can not be denied, and we now know what they said was not true, THAT was the point.

The left wing giving a crap about 4 Americans is totally something else.

Forum List

Back