Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The far right and neo-cons torture America with their lies

Bush was never in the loop: Bloomberg View Op-ed: CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

CIA misled BYU grad who wrote memo used to justify torture program

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

cheney torture kept us safe.jpg

You got that folks? So what do we do with people who BEHEAD others? We should offer them a million dollars ask "pretty pretty please" don't do it and on top of that would consider giving us some information?

for crying loud you people who think you're so HIGH and MIGHTY as you type from your ivory towers

Take no prisoners or ship them off to our allies to interrogate. Save pussified liberals from their hysteria and confusion....
Lets save the real interrogations for domestic traitors who side with our enemies at every turn.

So basically we question terrorists with the soft pillow and the comfy chair?

Yes, and the TSA will keep asking them to show their ID until they crack. I went three times once in the same line having my ID checked until I cracked and admitted I was a terrorist. I'm not a terrorist of course, I just at that point couldn't take it anymore and told them whatever they wanted to hear.

So basically we question terrorists with the soft pillow and the comfy chair?
Because that's the ONLY other option besides torture.

Yes, we can give them a talking to and maybe write a stern letter to back it up.

Here's the thing, since you classify anything they don't like as "torture," you've already removed anything more than the soft pillow and comfy chair as options.

BTW, how long do we have before you lose our bet the Republicans will impeach Obama? Not hearing a peep about that happening. Was it six months?

Forum List

Back