Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

Frankly Feinstein et.al. are following in the tradition of these people in helping our enemies recruit more terrorists.
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Just what we need...another terrorist sympathizer thread.
Because not wanting America to be a torturing country = being a terrorist sympathizer.

I dont give a rats ass what they do to terrorist. The day they want to follow the Geneva convention rules is the day the rest of the world gets a say in how they are treated.
Until then fuck em.

When I first saw Ringo's title about torture, I thought he was speaking of the torture of the poor girl in Mississippi that was burned alive. She was beaten unconsious and then lighter fluid was squirted down her throat. She was found walking down the road on fire and later died. Is this what you are talking about Ringo ? This happened yesterday to an American, not years ago to a beheading enemy combatent who would kill you if hehad the chance. BO has given several of them that chance and they have acted as expected.
Some battlefield combatents had their heads held under water and then were then told we would really hurt them. This and lack of sleep have been redefined as torture. When I was a kid, torture was cutting, removing limbs, put out an eye or use a drill motor on the knee.
Ringo follows the MSM in trying to SHAME we the people for this "torture."
The boyfriend of the poor girl in Mississippi is a person of interest. If he is found to have done this he should be prosucuted, right Ringo ?
I hope this is the prevailing thought but if the perp is black, let the excuses beguin.
Ringo will be the first to point out how it was her fault and the perp has an excuse if not the right to burn her alive.
How about the torture, stonings, beheading and murders of the Christians in Muslim countries. No matter to Ringo. Is cutting the head off a person torture Ringo ?
Ringo and Moonbutt seem to be evil provocutours and I'm being kind. Logic, reason, facts and history are only obsticals to achiving total control.
If the Muslims take over, you will be the first to go, don't you know ?

I can't believe any of you people have sympathy for a guy who would kill as many Americans as he could if given the chance.

To bad our country is loaded with fools who care more for the care of terrorists than saving American lives.
Because not wanting America to be a torturing country = being a terrorist sympathizer.

I dont give a rats ass what they do to terrorist. The day they want to follow the Geneva convention rules is the day the rest of the world gets a say in how they are treated.
Until then fuck em.

Bingo.

So basically we question terrorists with the soft pillow and the comfy chair?

We give them full Constitutional rights

The Constitution is a bitch isn't it?

Did we give POW's full constitutional rights? No, we didn't, they couldn't apply Habeas Corpus, and we could detain them as long as we felt like, without trial.

Now these assholes don't even get POW level protection because they do not follow the rules of war. furthermore constitutional protections are extended to guests of our country as a COURTESY, since these people are not guests, the point is moot.

Do we put slivers under their nails and hang them from their balls?, no. Do we sleep deprive their asses, make them uncomfortable, and threaten to do the former? hell yes.

To bad our country is loaded with fools who care more for the care of terrorists than saving American lives.

Until then fuck em.

Bingo.

Too bad we have so many people who will try to trade those ideals and principles that have made America a beacon to the world because the mean ol' terrorists made 'em soil their underpants.

Thank God we were founded by people made of sterner stuff. Pussies.

Until then fuck em.

Bingo.

Too bad we have so many people will try to trade those ideals and principles that have made America a beacon to the world because the mean ol' terrorists made 'em soil their underpants.

Thank God we have people today who are made of sterner stuff than your sorry foolish ass. Pussy.

Until then fuck em.

Bingo.

Too bad we have so many people who will try to trade those ideals and principles that have made America a beacon to the world because the mean ol' terrorists made 'em soil their underpants.

So do you think those people who made the decision to leap to their deaths from the world trade center rather than burn to death soiled their underpants on the way down? Why dont you make the leap and we can inspect your splatter mark and find out.
You sick piece of shit.

Freedom isn't free. We ALL may be called upon to pay part of the price to uphold the ideals and principles that have made our country great.

Don't shit on the sacrifices that others have made to defend these ideals just because YOU are too much of a coward.

Those people were the victims of a terrorist attack and I'm sure they would have rather fallen to their deaths than be burned alive.

God knows I would have done the same.

You sick peice of foolish shit.

Freedom isn't free. We ALL may be called upon to pay part of the price to uphold the ideals and principles that have made our country great.

Don't shit on the sacrifices that others have made to defend these ideals just because YOU are too much of a coward.

Your the one shitting on these folks. You seem to think terrorists are human and deserve to be treated as such.

Hell the victims would probably kick your fucking ass for suggesting that the terrorists who killed them deserve anything from America except death.

Your a fucking idiot.

It truly saddens me to see the cowards trying to protect themselves by turning America into North Korea. You like North Korea so much - go there. Maybe you'll feel safe there.

The United States is for people who have the courage to defend ideals and principles. If that leaves you out, so be it.

So you think those that died would mind if we had tortured a few terrorist to get to the truth before they had to make the decision to jump or burn?
I'd be willing to bet every single one of them would rather see a terrorist tortured.
I know I would.

The far right and neo-cons torture America with their lies

Bush was never in the loop: Bloomberg View Op-ed: CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

CIA misled BYU grad who wrote memo used to justify torture program

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

View attachment 34852

You are literally insane if you truly believe we haven't "tortured" people in the last 6 years.

Forum List

Back