Toro's stuck on an airplane thread

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I am stranded on an airplane, sitting on the Tarmac in Charlotte, waiting to take off to New York. There are storms in the northeast and hundreds of flights ahead of us. I have been waiting for an hour. I am bored and thought I would entice you all with my misadventure.

How long will I be stuck here? Will I make it to NY today? Will someone go crazy on the plane? Stay tuned for exciting updates.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2QFmJ7h0A]YouTube - Mother Fucking snakes on a Mother Fucking plane![/ame]

I am stranded on an airplane, sitting on the Tarmac in Charlotte, waiting to take off to New York. There are storms in the northeast and hundreds of flights ahead of us. I have been waiting for an hour. I am bored and thought I would entice you all with my misadventure.

How long will I be stuck here? Will I make it to NY today? Will someone go crazy on the plane? Stay tuned for exciting updates.

It could be worse...they could shut off the A/C to save fuel....

Just think if you were sitting next to PI on the plane!

What fun you'd be having right now!

Update.

The two planes on either side of us have moved. The pilot just told us that they are trying to reroute us away from the DC corridor. The two women behind me are talking a lot. My legs are soar because I am sitting in bulkhead. My wife called.

This would be far more tolerable with booze.

Forum List

Back